The Avengers Extinction

A high pitched scream can be heard from above. Getting closer and closer. Noticing the glint of his spear. Stiles readies both his arms. As the spear flies, it releases its hostage. Stiles catches the spear in his right hand. While catching and stabilising the hostage in his left.

"Stiles?"

"Ah, Kira. What are you doing here?" Stiles asks, feigning innocence. Kira's eyes bulge out of her sockets as she pushes away from Stiles and spreads her arms out wide.

"What am I doing here? Oh, I dont know. Why don't you ask that fricking spear of yours. I was with Ms. Hill when all of a sudden I have been scooped up and taken to god knows where." She rants. Stiles listens intently, still acting as if he had nothing to do with anything. Clint watches the two, and lets out a chuckle.

"Kid. As entertaining as this is. Cap kinda needs us." Clint reminds, snapping Stiles out of it.

"Shoot. Yeah. Okay, sorry Kira, but I figured we could use the help. So can you go with Clint and help protect the civilians. Okay, thanks." Stiles energetically explains before beginning to run off.

"And where are you going?" She shouts after Stiles retreating figure.

Stiles stops in his tracks, before looking over his shoulder with a smirk. "To face Ol' Pinocchio himself."

Rushing towards the drill, Stiles continues his journey but slows down a little, noticing the rafts flying above Sokovia. With an exasperated shake of his head, he picks up the pace once more and hurries to find Ultron

Arriving at the centre, Stiles slows to a stop as he sees Thor being beaten down by Ultron. About to rush forward, Stiles is stopped by a voice.

"No."

Looking around confused, Stiles doesn't notice anything. Only when he looks up to find Vision staring right at him.

"Vision?" Stiles says in his mind. Not expecting an answer Stiles looks towards Thor again.

"Yes Stiles. Get ready to catch."

Confused, Stiles looks up to where Vision once was only to find empty air. Looking back at Thor, Stiles spots Vision sneaking up behind Ultron with Mjolnir in hand.

"I am Thor, son of Odin, as long as my there is life in my breaths... I am running out if things to say." Thor trails off, before noticing Stiles and Vision. With a smirk he looks back to Ultron. "Are you ready?"

Confused, Ultron tilts his head but before he can say anything, is sent flying backwards by Vision, Mjolnir in hand.

As Ultron flies back he suddenly stops, lookimg down he sees the tip of a golden spear piercing his front. With a disgruntled look over his shoulder he finds a smirking Stiles. "Hello." Stiles greets.

"Oh... great." Ultron sighs before being picked up off the ground and slammed over Stiles shoulder. As he is about to get up, Stiles powers up and uses his Inducement to dropkick Ultron across half of Sokovia.

Briskly walking back to his Brother and Vision. He can't help but overhear their conversation.

"It's terribly well balanced." Vision states.