Troubles in Berlin

Wanda walks into the Avengers HQ training facility and straight away notices Stiles in Tony's battle simulator where using his spear he takes on countless realistic holograms coming from all directions. As Wanda watches from the side, she notices Stiles stop the simulation and pull out his phone, seemingly getting a call.

Deciding to approach him, she walks to the entry way and opens the door accidentally hearing the last part of his conversation. "Yes...Yeah I know...The next time I see him I will tell him to call you... Talk to you later Kingo, say Hi to Karun for me." Stiles hangs up the phone and turns around to see Wanda watching with her head tilted and a soft smile across her face.

"Sorry... about earlier you know," Stiles sheepishly apologises as Wands just keeps looking at him with a smile. "It's just I can't help but get angry that he is out there insulting Thor not knowing what he has sacrificed. Can you say something, so I don't seem like a rambling idiot." Stiles chuckles.

Wanda laughs before slowly waking up to him and wrapping her arms around Stiles in a hug. "You're right." Is all Wanda says as she stays connected to Stiles' chest. Shocked for a few moments, Stiles brushes it off and wraps her arms around Wanda. The two stay like that for a few moments before Wanda releases herself and looks up at Stiles.

"You were right to react like that, Secretary Ross shouldn't have said those things, but it won't help you to run off and deal with these things on your own. Thats why I'm here, got it." Wanda finishes, poking Stiles in the chest.

With a sigh, Stiles nods and wraps his arms around Wanda once more, placing a kiss onto the top of her head. Its silent between the two before a door opening draws their attention.

"Hey guys." Kira greets as she stands at the door of the facility, "Some stuff is going on upstairs and I think you two need to be a part of it." She states before walking off. Wanda and Stiles share a confused glance before heading off to where the rest of the Avengers are.

As they arrive, they notice Sam and Rhodey in the middle of an argument. "117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, 'No that's cool. We got it.'" Rhodey states as he looks at Sam.

"How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam snaps as he glares at Rhodey. Stiles and Wanda both take a seat on the couch beside Vision as the remaining Avengers are scattered around the room.

"I have an equation." Vision starts as everyone looks at him expectantly.

"Oh, this will clear it up." Sam quips, sarcasm dripping from his tongue.

"In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man the number of enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period the number of potentially world ending events has risen at a commensurate rate." Vision states as Stiles looks around the room while most look at Vision with offence.

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve questions as he continues to look over the accords.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict... breeds catastrophe. Oversight... Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

"Boom." Rhodey quips as Stiles and Pietro both let out chuckles causing Wanda to glare at the two. As everyone looks around at one another as they consider Visions words. Natasha looks at the one person who looks like they would rather be anywhere then here.

"Tony. You are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal." Natasha states as all eyes are drawn to the billionaire.

"It's because he's already made up his mind." Steve answers for him as the two look at one another.