Breaking Apart

Meeting up with Steve, Sam and a newly sane Bucky, Stiles gets the run down from Steve about what happened with Tony and the accords, and Stiles is quick to side with Cap after finding out Tony was responsible for Wanda's 'grounding'.

Arriving at a secluded area underneath some highway, Stiles watches as Steve exits the cramped car to go talk to Agent Sharon Carter. Stiles and Bucky being cramped in the back seat while Sam is up front.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks Sam.

"No."

Stiles rolls his eyes at being stuck in here with these two meatheads, he wasn't even on the run. No one on this planet could touch him. Spotting a shadow underneath the seat of the car, he smirks and allows himself to sink into the darkness and feels himself flowing outside the car.

Reforming outside the car, leaning against a nearby wall, he looks back in the car and sees both Sam and Bucky staring at him with wide eyes. A chuckle escapes Stiles lips but it quickly disappears as Stiles coughs in shock as he sees Steve lock lips with Agent Carter.

As the kiss finishes, Steve turns back to the car to see Bucky and Sam both smirking and nodding there head at Steve. Steve lets out a tired sigh but also notices Stiles is no longer in the car, looking around he spots the Asgardian leaning against a wall also looking at him with a smirk.

Steve shakes his head in a faux warning but Stiles ignores it as he smirks and holds his hand up in an 'okay' motion causing Steve to drop his head tiredly.

As Steve, Sam and Bucky drive into a parking lot in Berlin airport, they spot the familiar van and pull up next to it. As the three begin to exit the car, the doors to the van opens and Clint and Wanda both step out.

"Cap." Clint greets as he approaches the captain.

"You know I wouldn't of called if I had any other choice." Cap states as the two shake hands.

As Wanda exits the van she hurriedly looks around the three exiting the car but her face falls in disappointment at not seeing Stiles there. She turns to look at Steve who is already looking at her with a sad look.

Wanda quickly inhales as she tries to control the tears pooling in the corner of her eyes, but a thud coming from the van interrupts that. Turning to see if the doors are open, she looks confused at the closed doors.

"Something wrong darling?" A voice speaks from atop the van. Snapping her head up she lets out a sharp exhale as she stares at Stiles.

"Wait are you cryi..." Stiles couldn't finish his sentence before Wanda uses her magic to throw him from the top of the van to the floor in front of her.

Stiles groggily stands up as he looks at Wanda's hardened expression. "Look, I understand it wasn't the best surpri..."

Once again he couldn't finish his sentence as Wanda grabs his shirt and pulls him in for a searing kiss.

At first Stiles is shocked before be quickly melts into it, the two continue to go at it ignoring everyone else around them.

*cough*

With a groan, Stiles pulls away to see everyone outside the van. Most of the people, like Bucky, Steve and the new guy have the decency to look away but Stiles sees how Sam is smirking at the two, Clint is looking at the two tiredly and Pietro is fake glaring at the boy.

With a chuckle, Stiles untangles himself from a reluctant Wanda as he approaches the rest of the group.

Pulling Pietro into a hug and greeting Scott Lang with some appreciation at the new guy being a fan. He turns to Clint who looks apprehensive at the Asgardian.