Mind Games

Stiles returned from his meltdown and was informed that the team had found Ultron. They cast him concerned looks as he was yet to clean up the blood from his forehead and hand. He is silent as he moves across the room, grabs some bandages and wraps up his hand. As he goes to walk out Thor stops him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

Thor looks down at his brother with worry but Stiles stares back with a blank face, Thor takes notice of the red veins slithering across his brothers face. After an intense battle Stiles shrugs off his brother and walks towards the Quinn jet where his spear is waiting.

Salvage Yard
African Coast

Stiles waits up in the rafters of Klaue's ship, watching as Ultran rants on about how he isn't Stark which ends up in him chopping of Klaue's arm and kicking him down a flight of stairs.

"Stark is... He's a sickness!" Ultron exclaims. Tony, Cap and Thor choose that moment to reveal themselves.

"Aw, Junior. You're gonna break your old mans heart." Tony quips as he lands in front of the other two.

The twins move forward defensively and Wanda discreetly looks around for the man who has been haunting her visions and dreams for years. Seeing he is nowhere to be found, she continues to glare at Tony.

Natasha and Clint hide around the corner from the group waiting for their chance to strike. Stiles tightens his grip on his spear getting ready also.

"If I have to," Ultron fires back at Tony.

"No one has to break anything." Thor tries to mediate the situation.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron remarks.

Tony looks around, seemingly proud of his creation. "He beat me by one second."

"Sorry God of Thunder, but you're not the god I'm looking for. Yoohoo, Stiles, God of Chaos, you here?" Ultron shouts. Stiles' glare narrows down at the robot, Wanda looks at Ultron in shock and confusion, and Thor tightens the grip on his hammer ready to protect his brother.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what?comfortable? Like old times." Pietro questions as he glances down at the missiles bellow the group.

Tony also glances down at them and speaks lowly, "This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Cap tries. Ultron rolls his 'eyes' and scoffs.

"Oh we will." Wanda speaks, Stiles gets his first look at the other enhanced and fails to notice his eyes glowing slightly, Wanda's eyes react the same but goes unnoticed by everyone.

"I know you've suffered." Cap continues, Ultron scoffs once more.

"Captain America." He chuckles. "God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron rambles before Thor interrupts. If the situation was any different Stiles would have laughed at the being.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor bargains.

"I think you're confused with 'peace' with 'quiet.'"

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony questions as he grows tired of the back and forth.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron waves him off before activating some sort of magnet that pulls Stark in.

Two smaller robots fall down and land in front of Cap and Thor. Ultron blasts Stark back and the two fly at each other.

"Stark, he's mine." Stiles shouts as he drops from the rafters onto Ultrons back. Driving the spear into his back. The two crash to the ground.