The Sky Is Falling!!

Stiles walks around the empty void, the words 'Not today' on repeat in his mind. An eternity has passed for Stiles. No time, no aging, no hunger, nothing but endless walking.

Stiles is ready to give up, to just sit in the darkness for all of eternity.

A red wisp floats by him.

Snapping his head up, Stiles gawks at the wisp as it circles around him. Once he finally faces it, the wisp seems to turn to him before racing off. Stiles, realising he has nothing better to do, and he follows.

Back in the real world, Thor lay Stiles body on one of S.H.I.E.L.D.S rafts. Thor stays silent and ignores the stares coming from the surrounding civilians. Kira cries into Clint's shoulder who is trying to hold it together.

Pietro is stuck in place, staring at the blood stained ground where Stiles once lay. Guilt takes over as he can't help but feel responsible for not being fast enough.

Wanda stalks towards Ultron. Red wisps emanating from her hands. Ultron notices her and whispers, "Wanda. If you stay here, you'll die. Think about your brother."

"Do you know how it felt? Of course you don't, you have no soul. So this... this will have to do." She threatens before tearing Ultrons mechanical heart of out his chest. "It felt ten times worse than that."

An Ultron crawls towards the drill, its severed legs multiple metres behind. The last of the civilians make it onto the rafts, and the Ultron activates the drill. And Sokovia plumits to the ground.

Thor looks at his brother once more before hurriedly flying after Sokovia to enact Starks plan. Making it to his location, he waits for Tony's command.

"Thor, on my mark."

A colossal rumble echoes through Stiles' void. The wisp jumps up and down excitedly. In the distance, a red wave rapidly approaches. Stiles tries to run, but is unable to move. Closing his eyes. He allows the wave to take over.

Pietro runs as fast as he can to Wanda's location. Reaching her, he sees her floating unable to move. Vision flies down as well and is shocked to see Pietro also. Vision swoops down about to Wanda into his arms. But she vanishes.

Shocked, Pietro and Vision look around unable to spot Wanda, they look up only to freeze.

Stiles floats above them, Wanda in his arms who looks at him in shock

Stiles floats above them, Wanda in his arms who looks at him in shock. Pietro is speechless and Vision is looking curiously at him.

"Vision. Take Pietro to safety. Now."

Stiles commands in Visions head. With a nod, Vision scoops Pietro up and flies away.

"Now!" Tony shouts. Thor slams his lighting down onto the drill and a powerful shockwave begins to decimate the falling Sokovia.