Royal Song Family

A/N: The parents won't have a picture. Pictures are not mine. They belong to the rightful owners.

 Princess AreumAge: 21Middle ChildFamily: Father, Stepmother, Older-stepsister, younger sister

Princess Areum
Age: 21
Middle Child
Family: Father, Stepmother, Older-stepsister, younger sister.
Personality/Information: Sweet, caring, loyal. Loves her people both in her kingdom and soon to be Yoongi's. Brave when training. Serious when not taken seriously. Is able to calm Yoongi down when he gets mad. Gets along well with the royal family of Korea. Has a great friendship with Yoongi's mother and sister.

Princess HanaAge: 22Oldest ChildFamily: Stepfather, Mother, two Younger-stepsistersPersonality/Information: Judgmental, sassy, mean

Princess Hana
Age: 22
Oldest Child
Family: Stepfather, Mother, two Younger-stepsisters
Personality/Information: Judgmental, sassy, mean. Will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get what she wants. Loves Emperor Yoongi. Gets jealous easily. Tries to steal the spotlight and will if given the chance.

Princess NariAge: 12Youngest ChildFamily: Father, Stepmother, Older-stepsister, Older sisterPersonality/Information: Shy, timid and, kind

Princess Nari
Age: 12
Youngest Child
Family: Father, Stepmother, Older-stepsister, Older sister
Personality/Information: Shy, timid and, kind. She gets nervous meeting new people. Likes to learn new languages. Loves to paint. Was scared when she first met Yoongi. Doesn't like her stepmom or stepsister. Will only talk confidently to Areum. Likes to hang out with Yoongi's sister.

Empress Yumi
Age: 43
Queen, Mother, Stepmother
Family: Second husband, Daughter, two Step-daughters
Personality/Information: Rude, mean, strict. Only loves her daughter truly. Doesn't like her stepdaughters. Is only nice to them when the king is around. Will do anything for her daughter.

Emperor Haneul
Age: 45
King, Father, Stepfather
Family: Second wife, two daughters, stepdaughter
Personality/Information: Kind, nice, caring. Loves his daughters, all three. Pays more attention to his wife and stepdaughter thinking they don't get that much attention. Will do anything for his family and kingdom.