Staying

Yoongi and Ji-Hye arrived at the hospital wing placing each princess on their own bed. Jin came in a started to check on both of them. "Both princesses are fine. Princess Areum has a few cuts which thankfully won't scar. They'll disappear in a few days if you apply this cream every night. Princess Nari has a minor concussion because of the impact on her head. It will heal up in a week or so. Just make sure not to put anything heavy on her." Jin concluded. "Thank you Physician Kim." Jin bowed before leaving.

"They're going to hit me." Princess Nari muttered. Everyone looked at her. "What's wrong Nari?" Princess Areum asked. The youngest looked up at her. "They're going to hit me. When we go back to Seoul they're going to hit me." Princess Areum looked at her sister with sadness. She went over to her bed and hugged her.

"No they won't. I will make sure they won't hit or lay their hands on you ever again." The princess concluded. "But how? After your wedding your going to become empress and stay here. I will have to go back alone." Princess Areum didn't know how to answer that. Yoongi looked to his sister with a determined face. His sister knew what he was thinking and when to their parents to tell them what he was thinking.

"No you won't." He said. Both princess looked at him with confusion. "Pardon?" "You won't go back. Because you will stay here." Both princesses were shocked. "After the wedding your family will be sent back. But not you. You and Kwan will be staying here. I don't want my empress and sister-in-law to be sad knowing they'll be missing each other." Princess Nari had tears in her eyes. She ran towards Yoongi and hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you." Yoongi smiled and hugged back.

Jin came back and said both princesses can return to their chambers. Jisoo and Chaeyoung came and took the princesses back to their chambers to change since their dress since they were dirty.

Once finished they went to Yoongi's parents who welcomed the youngest princess into their family. Ji-Hye and Nari left to walk in the garden, while Yoongi's family when to talk with the ministers about the engagement ceremony. The only two were left was Yoongi and Princess Areum.

"Thank you for letting Nari stay here. I don't know what would happen if she went back with them." Areum said to him. Yoongi grabbed her hand kissed the back of it. "Of course. As I said I wouldn't want you or her to be unhappy the rest of your lives."

Yoongi and Areum walked hand in hand with each other. They arrived to the throne room. "This was the first place we met." She said. He nodded. "And up there is where you'll be sitting. With me next to you. You as my empress." She looked at him with a smile. "And you as my emperor."