Consequences

The next day Yoongi found the man who put the powder in the goblets from the party. He worked for a girl who was at the banquet. She was the daughter of a noble lord. She was in love with Yoongi and wanted to marry him to become empress. When she heard he was going to possibly get married to one of the foreign princesses she was mad. She decided to try and poison them to get Yoongi, so she hired someone to do it for her. Both were executed because the man confessed.

Yoongi is now with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Kyungmi who was found by the Mugunghwa Garden River, all looking towards the man who shot the arrow. "Who are you?" He asked the man. The man said nothing. Yoongi lost his patients. "Answer me!" He yelled as Kyungmi growled and bared her teeth and claws. The man still didn't talk.

"Well whoever you are, why did you try to kill the princess?" Yoongi asked. "I was ordered to." "Who ordered you?" "I won't say."

Yoongi stood up and walked towards him with Kyungmi. "I'll ask you again who ordered you? If you don't tell me I'll let this tiger finish you off." He stays sternly. The man froze but then smirked at Yoongi. "Never. I'm loyal to my boss." "Very well then." He looked at Kyungmi and nodded his head. Kyungmi looked then slowly walked towards the man barring her teeth. "Before you finish me off, I should let you know something. I was never meant to kill her. It was just a distraction."

"Stop." Kyungmi stopped and looked at Yoongi. "What do you mean a distraction? Tell me!" Yoongi yells. "Let's just say my boss also loves the princess. And they would do anything to have her. Even if it means taking her away from your kingdom so she doesn't become your wife and Empress. Even if it means they would have to taker her away from you." The man says with a laugh.

"Not if I get to them first. Get him!" Kyungmi then pounces on the man. The man starts to scream in pain. Soon those screams die down. Kyungmi walked back to Yoongi and he started to pet her. "Jungkook take this tiger to have a bath. I don't want the princess to see her companion looking dirty." Yoongi says pleased with the tiger's work.

"Of course my king. Kyungmi come." He says as Kyungmi trots over to leave. "Kyungmi?" Yoongi asked. "It's her name hyung." Jungkook says. Before he leaves he asks something. "Are we still on for tonight after dinner?" He asked with his doe eyes.

The other two look at him with adoration. "Yes bunny boy." Jungkook smiles then steps out of the throne room. Kyungmi bows her head at the Emperor and general before leaving.

"That tiger is smart." Taehyung says. "Yes. Maybe smarter then you." Yoongi teases. "Hyung, not funny." Taehyung whines and pouts. "Okay okay sorry." Both are in silence for a bit. "Do you think that what the man said was true?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi sighs. "Maybe. Maybe not. If it is then the princesses are in danger and need to be protected at all times. Especially Princess Areum. Her younger sister as well. She's only a child." He says. "They eldest one. I could care less what happens to her. Her parents can take care of her." Taehyung nods.
"That was eventful hyung." "Yes it was Tae." Yoongi says getting off his throne. "I shall head to dinner now. I shall see you all tonight." Taehyung bows as Yoongi leaves.