Hanging out

Dinner was over for the royals. As everyone but Yoongi left for their chambers to get ready for bed. Soon six men come in. They're was Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seokjin. The others were Minister Kim Namjoon.

Minister Kim Namjoon is Yoongi's most trusted minister in his council

Minister Kim Namjoon is Yoongi's most trusted minister in his council. He has the highest IQ of 148 and is seen as the smartest to give Yoongi advice. Him and Yoongi were childhood friends because Namjoon's father was Yoongi's father's most trusted minister when we was emperor. Like father like son.

 Like father like son

Next was Jung Hoseok. He was Yoongi's Kingdom Messenger. (I just made it up). He tells Yoongi the business that happens in town or out of the kingdom. He overheard bandits were attacking the village and Hoseok was the one to find out first. He then met Hoseok and gave him the job of Kingdom Messenger.

 He then met Hoseok and gave him the job of Kingdom Messenger

Last was Park Jimin. He was the Royal Tailor. Yoongi's sister Ji-Hye wanted a new dress for her birthday so Yoongi sent Taehyung to find a designer. Taehyung returned with Jimin who was said to be the best designer in the village. Jimin designed a beautiful dress and hair ornament for his sister. Yoongi decided to make him the official Royal Designer.

"Hello hyung! How are you?" Hoseok said enthusiastically. "I'm well Hobi. How are you? Any news?" Yoongi asked back. "I'm fine and no. No news. Everything seems fine in the village and I haven't heard about anything of the neighboring kingdoms or our enemies." "Good. Hopefully it stays that way. How are the rest of you?" Everyone replied they were good.

"So hyung a little birdie told me you are in love." Jimin says teasingly. "Now Jiminie where have you heard such a thing? It's not true." Yoongi asked blushing. "But hyung your blushing." Namjoon chuckled.

"I-it's nothing." He stuttered. "Did you just stutter Yoongi?!" Jin asked surprises. "Wow, you must really be in love. Who is it? One of the princesses? The older two of course." Hoseok asked.

"I said I'm not in love." Yoongi tried to reason. "Are you sure? I saw the way you looked at her went you saw her in the hospital wing. I saw the concern look on your face." Jin fired back. "Who's her hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Princess Areum silly. Yoongi been looking at her with heart eyes since they came." Taehyung said with a boxy smile. There was a lot of ooh's and ahh's. Yoongi just hid his face.

They were all talking when the doors opened revealing Kyungmi and Kwan. "Guys these are Kyungmi and Kwan. Princess Areum's and Princess Nari's companions." Yoongi introduced the animals. Both bowed their heads. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin were surprised.

Kyungmi headed towards Jungkook while Kwan headed to Yoongi. Both men became attached to the animals. The boys were talking while petting Kyungmi and Kwan when they heard a noise. Kyungmi and Kwan's heads perked up.

Both walked towards the door. Kyungmi opened the door to see no one but a scroll. Kwan took the scroll and walked to Yoongi while Kyungmi closed the door. Yoongi opened the scroll and read what it said out loud to the others.

"Emperor Hak? Why all of a sudden would he want to marry off princess Sora of Silla to you again? I thought you didn't like any of the princesses of the neighboring kingdoms

"Emperor Hak? Why all of a sudden would he want to marry off princess Sora of Silla to you again? I thought you didn't like any of the princesses of the neighboring kingdoms. And to Princess Areum? Why would he think her and not Princess Hana?" Namjoon asks.

"Have you seen what Princess Hana did at the royal banquet? She not only embarrassed herself, but Emperor and Empress Song as well. The only other princess would be Princess Areum." Jungkook said.

"I don't, my father and Emperor Hak knew each other and did business together. We traveled to their kingdom where I met Princess Sora. She was very clinging and always tried to get my attention. At the time she was also very rude. I'm not fond of her. Our fathers asked if we were willing to marry each other. She answered yes and I answered no. Luckily I was able to convince father that I didn't want to marry her. After that she would try to get with me. Whether it was at a celebration where other royals are invited or when one of us would visit the other for business."

"So you don't like her?" Jimin asked. Yoongi shook his head. "So just write back. I can travel there to give them the message." Hoseok declared. "No. If I reject this deal then I could possibly loose alliance with them. And Princess Sora will keep pressuring for an answer she wants which is yes. But if I don't send my answer then they will most likely come to me at the next celebration and ask for my answer then." Yoongi says thinking about a better way to reject the offer.

"Well I'm sure you'll figure it out. But I think it's time we head to bed." Namjoon says getting up.

Everyone bids each other goodnight and leave. Yoongi gets up and leaves with Kyungmi and Kwan beside him. Kyungmi sees the Mugunghwa Palace, bowing to Yoongi and leaves back to her companion's chambers. They reached the Cherry Blossom Palace as Kwan does the same. Yoongi arrives at his chambers and starts to get ready for bed.

'I hope Princess Sora doesn't do anything. No one really likes her. I just hope she knows and stays in her place.' He thought before closing his eyes and falling asleep.