Announcement

Emperor Song Haneul was in the dining room with his second wife waiting for their daughters. The emperor's first wife was killed in battle 6 years after the younger princess was born. The emperor decided to marry again 6 years after the first empress's death. The second empress was divorced at the time with only her daughter who is the eldest out of all three. He fell in love with the second empress and decided to marry her. The empress and new princess despise the other princesses. They would always take advantage of them whenever the emperor wasn't around.

Soon all three princess walk in to the dining room, where they see a bunch of gifts wrapped up which look a bit foreign.

"Daughters come hear, I have some news." Emperor Haneul says. All the girls take a seat waiting to hear the news.

"As you know we have been talking with the emperor of the Daegu. I have received an announcement from the prime minister their. They have decided to make an alliance with our empire. We have been sending letters and gifts for a few months now and they have send us some stuff as well." The emperor says as he gestures to all the gifts.

"There are a few for each of you. Hana yours are wrapped in red. Areum yours is blue. Nari yours is purple. The biggest ones are the main gifts."Empress Yumi says first with a happy face when she said Hana's. But with a strict one with the other two.

The emperor says something that is shocking. " I will also be marrying you off Hana, to symbolize our alliance and have a good relationship with them. We will also be traveling there."

"WHAT?! Really?! To who?!" She shouts excitedly.

"To his majesty. Emperor Min Yoongi." Emperor Haneul says in a calm tone though a bit nervous for his eldest daughter. Emperor Yoongi was known to be a cold hearted person who will kill anybody in an instant if they did something he didn't like.

Though Hana was excited. She saw pictures of the king and she instantly fell in love. She didn't care if he was cold hearted.

She started to jump and squeal in excitement. "When do we leave?!" She asked. "In a few days. I have asked your personal maids to get your things packed. Please be on your best behavior when we get there." The emperor says.

"Yes father." All say with a small smile. They are happy and excited to travel and learn more about the empire and the royal family then what they were taught or read. Though didn't show it as much.

Princess Areum though was more excited than princess Nari. She has also saw pictures of Emperor Yoongi. She would be lying if she said she didn't have a small crush on him. Some say many girls try to wed him though none could come close and be queen since his mother wanted him to marry a royal. But none of the neighboring kingdom's princesses seem to fit his taste either.

"Well, that is all I wanted to tell you. You may open your gifts now. We must send something in return and inform them of our visit." Says the king as he starts to write the letter.

The princesses start to open their gifts starting with the big one which were the main gifts. They all got different gifts, but all got traditional dresses made out of the softest fabric ever. The were the prettiest dresses they've every seen. All coming with a note that says to bring them with them for when they visit as they can use it for annual balls and banquets.

 All coming with a note that says to bring them with them for when they visit as they can use it for annual balls and banquets

Princess Hana's Gifts

Princess Areum's Gifts

Princess Nari's Gifts

The princesses loved their gifts, making sure to bring them when they leave. Everyone had dinner and decided to head to bed as they had to do more preparations and packing for the trip.