Capital

The next day Yoongi, Areum, and everyone else headed to the courtyard to head to the city of Daegu for the spring fair. Yoongi and Areum were wearing matching hanboks. Since it was spring Yoongi was wearing a light pink hanbok while Areum's was a rainbow ombré. Some would consider Areum lucky to convince Yoongi to where any color other than black, red, or white.

 Some would consider Areum lucky to convince Yoongi to where any color other than black, red, or white

As they entered the courtyard, there waiting was the divers and three carriages. One for Yoongi and Areum, one for Yoongi's family, and the last for the Seoul family.

Everyone got into their respected carriages as Yoongi helped his wife up the steps. He noticed Hana was heading to them, probably trying to ride with them, but not until Taehyung stepped in front and guided her back to the carriage with the emperor and empress of Seoul are in.

When everyone was in they headed out to the city.

As they drove through the streets Areum saw everyone waving their hands the national flag with big smiles on their faces.

As they arrived to a stop they left the carriage with everyone else and walked up the stairs that lead to a fountain in the middle of the city. Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Children of all ages. Welcome to the 36th Spring Day Festival. Like every festival every year let us release the lanterns to indicate spring is here." Areum brought a lantern carved with flowers and the family crest as Taehyung lit it up. Yoongi and Areum released the lantern into the air and everyone else followed.

Everyone watched as the lanterns floated in the air before leaving to attend the festivities.

Ji-Hye, Nari, Hana, and Jimin left to look at the stands with different dresses, fabric, and jewelries.

Yoongi's parents, Emperor and Empress Song left to look around with the Hoseok, Seokjin, and Namjoon.

Last left Yoongi and Areum with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yoongi and Areum walked around as everyone bowed their way. While doing so Areum noticed a familiar child performing with fans. Once she finished she noticed Areum clapping while coming towards her. The little girl quickly bowed.

"That was beautiful Min-Ji." Areum complimented. "It's and honor to have you watch my performance your majesties!" Min-Ji bowed again.

Yoongi looked confused so Areum quickly responded. "Emperor Min, this is Yang Min-Ji. I met her one day in the capital performing." "I see my empress. Lovely performance young one." "Thank you Imperial Emperor Min!"

Yoongi and Areum bid goodbye to the young girl before leaving to look at the rest of the festival.

With Ji-Hye, Nari, Hana, and Jimin, they all stopped at a tent filled with different dresses, fabrics and accessories. Then Ji-Hye and Nari got a lot of accessories and dresses while Jimin got different fabrics. Hana however stood in the corner with her hands crossed and a mad face as she watched Yoongi and Areum laugh and smile as they walked around.

"Stop staring at them will you." She turned around to see Nari. "You know you would never have the emperor's heart." "How dare you talk to your sister that way?!" Hana says madly. "Correction step-sister. Areum is my true sister."

Before Hana could reply Jimin came over. "Princess Nari I have purchased everything. We can move on now." "Thank you Jimin." Nari replied than turned to her step-sister. "When your ready to be a big girl do join us." With that her and Jimin leave.

Hana stomped her foot and huffed in frustration.

Back with Yoongi and Areum. The two were walking around admiring the shops and decoration when a bunch of thieves came out of nowhere and tried to steal Areum's jewelry.

Luckily Taehyung and few guards grabbed them, all in while pulling the beaded necklace around Areum's neck, breaking it in the process.

"Who do you think you are?! Trying to harm the empress! Guards execute these buffoons!" "Yes emperor!"

The guards took the men. "Would you like me to go with them emperor?" Taehyung asked Yoongi. "No general. I would like you to stay with us just in case." He nodded.

Yoongi turned back towards Areum. "Do you wish to return back to the palace?" Areum shook her head. "It's would be rude of us to retire early. We shouldn't let anything bad dull the rest of our evening. We shall return when the dinner is ready." Yoongi agreed with a nod and the two plus General Kim made their way around the festival again.