Celebration

Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Areum and Yoongi sat on the thrones laughing and smiling. Areum changed out of her wedding hanbok and into a more celebrational one. It was similar but had less layers and allowed her to move freely.

 It was similar but had less layers and allowed her to move freely

Everyone is making the best of out this night. It's rare to see the cold-hearted king of Daegu smiling.

Areum looked over and smiled as her younger sister laughed and danced with her now sister-in-law. Her mother and father in-law were speaking with hers. She could see a hesitant look on her fathers face but a small smirk on Empress Yumi's. Princess Hana was silently glaring at Areum who paid no attention to her.

Then Yoongi stood up and the room went silent. "I would like to thank everyone for attending and congratulating myself and my wife on our happy day." The crown all cheered. "Please continue with the festivities."

Yoongi and Areum were talking when Taehyung came up to them with a scroll. "You majesties Kyungmi found this scroll by a window." He hands the scroll to Yoongi who opens and reads it. Soon his face became alarmed and mad.

"My love what's wrong?" Areum asked worried for her husband. "Nothing to worry about my love. General please set guards around the palace and in front of our chambers." "Yes emperor."

"Yoongi love please tell me." Areum begged. He sighs knowing he won't win. With the time Areum spent with Yoongi these past few months she was always an expert at getting her way. "I was informed that a group of bandits have been watching you. But we are sending guards to patrol the palace and city to keep a look out. When I'm not with you you'll be with the general and your maids." Areum nods.

The celebration went on when Hana and her parents came up to Yoongi and Areum. "This isn't over you know. Soon Yoongi will get tired of you and would want concubines. Especially when you won't be able to hive him an heir." Hana says glaring at Areum.

Areum looks down. Not knowing what to say. But Yoongi does. He quickly stood up, looking at the three of them. "Don't you dare talk to the empress that way! Whether she gives me an heir or not is non of your concern! What should be your concern is finding a husband that can deal with your attitude!" Hana and Empress Yumi gasp and quickly walk away, leaving Emperor Hanuel.

Emperor Haneul looks over and gets on his knees looking at his daughter. Empress Areum quickly noticed this and looks up. "My daughter please rethink this. Leave his majesty so your sister can marry him to show our alliance with the royal family of Daegu. You can marry any prince or man you want." The empress's sad face went to a mad one.

"I will never give the emperor to that stuck-up-bad-attitude princess. She can marry another prince or man but not mine. My marriage with his majesty shows the alliance between the Daegu and Seoul. But with this act of yours and there will soon end that. If this becomes too out of hand I will have no choice but to leave the family." She declares.

Emperor Haneul looked at her shocked but stood up with a stoic face. "Then consider yourself gone. I wish you a happy marriage and life Empress Min." With that he walks away. Areum looks at him walk away with tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't believe it.

"My love are you alright?" Yoongi asks staring at her worriedly. "Just like that. I left my family just like that Yoongi." She looks over at him. "I'm alone now." "Do not say that. You have your sister, my family, the people, and me. Now they are no one but strangers to you." He leans in to kiss her forehead.

"Let's retire for the night. We have to head to the city for the spring festival." Areum nods before standing up and thanking everyone fore coming, then leaving to her and Yoongi's chambers.

When they arrive Chaeyoung helped Areum and Yoongi remove their ceremonial hanboks and accessories before bidding the two goodnight and leaving.

They both got into their night gowns before cuddling into bed. "Our first night together as one." Yoongi says with a gummy smile on his face. Areum giggles before giving him a light peck. "It is."

"Goodnight my emperor." "Goodnight my empress."