Love

When Yoongi saw the princess he instantly froze. She was beautiful, gorgeous, extravagant. But most of all she was brave. He could clearly tell she was younger than him, but still spoke to him in a calm demeanor. Not like her arrogant sister.

"I-it's alright, it's not your fault your excuse of a sister didn't study the customs." He stuttered.

Everyone was shocked. The cold emperor stuttering?! That was not something that happened often.

He cleared his throat. "I believe you are all tired. Why don't get some rest and we will talk over dinner." He says with an expressionless face looking at the king, queen, and eldest princess. But gave a small smiled when he looked that the middle and youngest princesses, who smiled and looked down scared.

Soon they all left to follow the guards who were showing them there rooms.

When Princess Areum went to her room which was in a separate palace she was shocked at how elegant it was. She was taken to the Mugunghwa Palace because of the Mugunghwa Garden. It had a bunch of colors and shades. There was an area with a desk that holds papers, books, inks, and much more. There was also a vanity filled with different oils, fragrances, and jewelry. But the princess was most excited for the bed. It was big enough to fit all three sisters. The sheets of the pillows and bed made of blue silk with designs of black and white tigers and mugunghwa flowers. The pillows where soft because of the feathers inside. She was completely in love with it.

Princess Nari's was taken to her room which was like princess Areum's but a bit smaller. Her room was in the Cherry Blossom Palace. Her room was like Princess Aera's but in different colors. Instead of a desk with paper and ink she had multiple shelves of books and a reading area. Her vanity was filled with essentials more for her age like fragrances and jewelry. Her bed and pillows were made of purple silk but the design was different. She had purple silk sheets and pillows with designs of silver and black mandarin ducks and cherry blossoms. The room was to die for.

Princess Nari was reading a book when a girl looked to be in her teens came in. She saw the young princess and bowed to her, which the young princess did in returned.

"Your highness, my name is Jisoo your lady in waiting. Myself and the other maids have been asked to take care of you for your time visiting." She says with a small smile.

The younger princess smiled back. "Thank you for taking care of me." She says.

"Oh princess your voice is very beautiful." One of the maids says amazed.

Princess Nari giggles and lets out a small thank you. They start to get her ready doing her hair up in a half up half down and choosing a simple but elegant hanbok for her to wear. No one even noticed the leopard in the corner who woke up from it's nap until it made a small growl. The maids were scared and backed away when it started to move closer but some were surprised when the princess started petting it.

"This is Kwan don't worry Kwan won't hurt you. Unless I say so." She replies. Soon she was finished so all of them including Kwan when to Princess Areum's chambers as they were going to dinner together.