Pietro maximoff- Good boy

⚠️SMUT⚠️ Oral sex, praise, slapping, choking, light scratching.
Y/n is a girl in this.
Y/n is a dom.
🔫= Smut starts.

CONTEXT BEFORE YOU READ:
You and Pietro have been best friends for a while now. Recently you and Bucky became best friends, even though Bucky and Pietro hated each other.
This takes place at one of Tony's parties!
Ty for reading <33

You're pov
——————————————————
I was shamelessly flirting with Bucky on the couch practically on him, touching his arm and giggling at every joke he said.

We both knew I was crushing on Pietro, and he was crushing on Steve.

I had told Bucky beforehand that I was going to flirt with him to piss off Pietro and so far it was working.

I always knew Pietro was a playboy, using his charm and looks to get any girl he wanted.

I turned to glance at him and I saw him surrounded by three girls flirting with him.

I wasn't even surprised I was angry.

He glanced over at me and stared with pure jealousy in his eyes, I turned to Steve and saw him move his eyes quickly away from me and Bucky.

I bent down and whispered into Bucky's ear "Pietro's watching, and so is Steve.

I'm going to flirt a little more okay?"

"Ok" he replied smirking as I pulled away.

Pietro's Pov (a few seconds ago)
——————————————————
I turned away from the three girls that were flirting with me to see y/n and Bucky shamelessly flirting.

She was touching him and laughing at his horrible unfunny jokes.

There was no reason for me to be angry but I was.

I felt my blood boiling as she bent down to his ear and whispered something.

When she pulled away I saw Bucky smirking at her.

I needed to know what she was saying, there was absolutely no way I was going to let him ever lay a fucking hand on her.

"I love your hair it's so crazy!!" One of the girls next to me said while running her hands through my hair.

"Haha yup my hair was normal until one day it just went crazy" I replied dryly.

Fuck it, since Y/n is flirting with bucky I can flirt with the three girls.

You're pov
——————————————————
I turned from bucky to glance at Pietro again trying to see if he was still looking, and sure enough, he was flirting with the girls.

I felt stupid until I saw him side-eyeing me and his jaw clenching.

I turned to Steve seeing him clenching his jaw and his arms crossed while side-eyeing me.

I looked at Bucky and whisper yelled, "they're jealous!"

"Who?" Bucky asked.

"Pietro and Steve!" I whisper yelled.

I saw Bucky's face heat up and he smiled widely, I giggled at his reaction.

"Do you want to keep flirting to see if they will stop us?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

I swung my legs onto his lap and looked at him.

Pietro's Pov
——————————————————
I whipped my head around to see y/n put her legs on bucky's lap. It triggered something in me and I don't know what it was. The way he was blushing and smiling made me even angrier than before. The audacity she had to flirt with Bucky. It fucking infuriated me, she knew me and him hated each other yet is over there flirting with him. I know they are friends and all but they were getting too friendly for my liking.