Counter top- Pietro Maximoff

warning- oral, fingering, sex all included !
----------------------------------------------------------------
I clutched onto Pietro's hair, his head in between my thighs and his tongue swirling on my clit. I moaned as my back arched, "Pietro fuck."

My legs tightened around his head as he sucked on me.
"fuck yes just like that!"

Looking down and seeing his eyes full of lust, god it nearly made me cum.

He pulled his lips away & used his 2 fingers to please me.

"You like that shit huh?" he mumbled into my neck.

I felt his tongue slide up and down my neck before he began sucking, his pure need to please me made my whole entire body shake.

I put my hand over my mouth trying my best to conceal my moans, we couldnt get caught on the kitchen counter.

"Be quiet princesa," he said before he bent back down and began eating me out again.

I squeezed my legs as I felt him sucking on my clit.

"Fuck! Pietro please" I begged, I wanted for him to let me cum, and for him to fuck me more than anything.

"Say it mami, tell me what you want" he replied.

"fuck me right here, please baby i need you" I begged.

I watched him smirk

"Naughty girl, you want me on the counter ?" He replied.

"I dont want you to fuck me on the counter pietro, I need you to."

I saw a glimmer of pure lust flash in his eyes before he took the string of his sweatpants and pulled it so it would loosen.

He looked me in the eyes and kissed me passionately, his hand gliding up and down my waist pulling me closer to him, the hardness of his dick pressing against my wet cunt was intoxicating.

Me and him both knew we shouldnt be doing this, but god it feels so good being in the wrong.

I reached my hand down and tugged at his boxers.

I felt him smile against my lips as he lowered them.

We ended the kiss and I lowered my back slightly, resting myself on my elbows, spreading my legs to help him with entry.

He took a deep breath as I felt his cock glide up my lips, "dont be a tease," I ordered.

I looked at him as he slowly entered inside of me, stretching me out.

I whimpered, struggling to keep quiet.

He cursed to himself and started thrusting inside of me slowly, and softly.

I bit my lip, as the pleasure was over powering my ability to keep quiet.

Pietro sped up the pace and his soft grunts soon turned into muffled moans, kept by the bite of his lip.

"fuck baby, you feel so good" he said as he fucked me harder.

I gripped onto the side of the counter with one hand, as the other was holding me up.

He fucked me mercilessly, like I was a whore, and god how I loved it.

"Pietro~ oh my god," I mumbled, reminding myself to stay quiet.

My breath was shaky, and so were my legs, he put all his power into fucking me and I felt myself clenching around him.

"Jesus christ, baby~ fuck" pietro said.

He pounded into me harder and faster, making me moan and throw my head back.

He grabbed my neck with his hand, forcing me to look at him.

"Beautiful princesa, look at me as you cum" he said through shakey breathes.

I moaned and shook, the pleasure building up in my body had brought me to my breaking point.

"Pietro-" I said as I came.

"Y/n" He responded as he cummed inside of me.

He slowed his pace, letting my body adjust, then pulled out.

I looked at him and smiled.

He looked back and laughed, "Im not done with you yet darling."

"I was hoping you werent." I responded.
----------------------------------------------------------------
648 words <3