Natasha Romanoff- Competetive

⚠️Smut warning!!⚠️
Fingering + oral sex
——————————————————
I sat down next to Natasha in our living room couch, thinking of one thing and one thing only. Natasha "playing with herself," It was like a delicacy to me, the way she would moan, her back arching got my hypnotized, and she loves watching me too.
"Hey nat?" I said running my hand up and down her thigh.
She looked at me suspiciously and replied "Y/n?"
I ran my hand across her short's waist band, slightly pulling them down.
I watched her body language change, her heart pace quickened as she licked her pink lips.
"Do you want to play a game?" I asked smirking.
"What game?" She asked confused.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bed.
"More like a challenge." I said.
"Like what." She asked giggling.
"We both finger ourselves and whoever comes last gets an award." I said licking my lips.
She smirked and replied "I can never say no to a challenge." as she started stripping from her clothes.
I pulled off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my matching bra and pantie set. She shamelessly looked me up and down running her hands across my body. I tilted my head at her and ran my hand down her waist. She shivered. I sat on the bed opening my legs.
She got up and walked to the couch and sat down, leaving her legs open.
I reached my hand back and undid my bra. I slid it off and put it to the other side of the bed. I watched as she copied my actions, her nipples were already hard. I lifted my legs and pulled my panties down. My slit was already wet. She pulled down her panties and opened her legs wide enough for me to see.
I leaned back on the bed and ran my hand down from my stomach to my cunt. I looked at natasha to see her teasing her nipples. I rubbed small circles on my clit, whining at the pleasure.
I closed my eyes and whimpered quietly.
"Nat- fuck" I said roughing up the circles, adding more pressure.
"Ah~" she moaned.
I dipped one finger into my entry and whimpered. I curled my finger continuously and rubbed my clit with my other hand.
I opened my eyes to see her back slightly lifting off the couch as she stared back at me. I whined in pleasure.
"Fuck~" she mumbled, her finger going and out of her at a fast pace.
I slipped another finger in my entry and slammed them in and out copying her movements.
"Natasha-" I hummed in pleasure, imagining my fingers were hers.
I rolled my hips onto my own fingers and bit my lip.
"Fu-ck" I stuttered out, my clit throbbing.
"Y/n- Oh shit-" she whispered.
"God I wish my fingers were yours nat" I said, hoping for my wish to come true.
"you don't know how bad I want you y/n" she replied.
I giggled slightly but was cut off by the absolute, pure, pleasure.
"FUCK!" I yelled as I tried to control my orgasm, wanting nothing more than to cum.
"mm~ " I moaned bitting my lip.
I rolled my hips faster I gasped as my orgasm was becoming uncontrollable.
I heard Nats loud moans, whimpers and cries of ecstasy.
"Y/N" Natasha screamed as her arousal spilled out of her. I opened my eyes and watched her, knowing I won I squirted all over the white sheets. 
"NATASHA! YES-" I moaned.
My breath got caught in my throat as my eyes rolled back. My legs shook slightly. I bit my lip and slowly opened my eyes. Natashas legs shook as she gasped. We were both breathing heavily as our orgasms died down.
I took my fingers out and licked the pair of fingers.
"I win" I said with a smirk "what's my prize?"
"what do you want y/n?" she replied looking at me with her hazel eyes.
"I want you too.."
"I want you to eat me senseless, please," I pleaded.
Natashas eyes lit up as she liked her pink lips, about to do the same to me.
"So desperate for me huh?" She said cockily. I slightly picked up my hips, nudging my cunt to her lips. she chuckled and started rubbing my thighs, kissing the inner parts sweetly, I groaned in anticipation, desperate for her.
I bit my lip as her warm tongue slid over my cunt. She gripped my waist making it unable for me to move my lower body.
I gasped when she dipped her tounge in my slit and licked, stopping at my clit, sucking and kissing.
"Natasha~" i whispered.
I squirmed slightly, gripping the sheets tightly, my eyes closing in pure pleasure. I felt waves of pleasure surge through my body, making me whimper.
"oh my god.. nat" I moaned.
I squirmed, trying to move my hips but was unable too since her strong grip on my waist was holding me down.
I almost came when her tongue went into my entry, curling inside me. Her warm tongue making me see stars.
"mm~" I moaned biting my lip.
I used one of my hands to tease my nipple as she used one of her to rub my clit with her thumb.
I squirmed slightly, as I was overstimulated.
Her tongue swirled in an ♾ shape, curling, and beautifully.
I was almost embarrassed since the only sounds you could hear was my extremely wet cunt and my load desperate moans.
I screamed and groaned loud, coming close to my orgasm. "nat- yes! fuck" I yelped. Gasping for air almost like my lungs had run out of any possible air. My clit ached and throbbed underneath her thumb, my wet cunt screaming for a release.
"please- please" I pleaded, not even knowing what I was begging for.
She took her tongue out of me and i whined slightly but was quickly replaced with a moan as she started sucking on my clit.
"Dont stop! Please dont stop it feels so good" I practically wailed.
I opened my eyes and made eye contact with her, she smirked and put her tongue back inside me, and then i came.
I gripped onto her hair and rolled my hips onto her tongue screaming, shaking, moaning, and whimpering in the process.
"NAT- PLEASE GOD- YES!" I heard myself moan.
I shook and twitched, not being able to ride out my orgasm as nat had still been playing with me.
"Fuck-" I cried, a little higher pitched then I intended to.
She chuckled slightly, then went back to sucking me. I bit my bottom lip and shook.
"Oh shit~ I'm gonna cum!" I yelped, my legs shaking.
My clit was so sensitive, my pussy was so wet, my legs were shaking, and my lips were red.
"Natasha!" I yelled as my second orgasm came. I was becoming undone tight in front of her again, it was euphoric, making me see stars.
I gasped and moaned, my back was arched as she chuckled. I shook, I felt like I was floating.
"Fuck~" I said as my orgasm died down.
Natasha pulled away and licked her lips then sucked her two fingers, god I could've cummed again just by watching her do that.
"You win" she said and leaned down kissing my lips sweetly.
I smiled and slightly laughed.
Natasha walked into our restroom turning on the light and getting a damp towel. She walked back over to me and said "your dripping." I blushed and opened my legs a little more for her to clean me up. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep as i felt the bed weight shift as Natasha laid beside me
———————————————————
Thank you so much for reading
1299 words.