Chris evans- makeup sex

Warnings: Smut, oral sex, teasing, edging.
🔫= Smut starts

Last night was a blur, me and Chris argued. I went out and got drunk with my friends and aaron, i don't really remember anything after that but here i am.
I walked into me and Chris shared house calmly. I set my things down on the kitchen table and went to the fridge to get some water and pills for my hang over.
I swallowed the pill and washed it down with water. I turned around and saw Chris standing at the doorway with his arms crossed and an angry expression.
"Follow me." He said, his words gritting out of his teeth.
"Ok." I said calmly. He took my wrist and practically dragged me to our room closing the door and locking it. I walked over to our bed and sat down.
"What the fuck were you thinking last night?" He said with his voice slightly raised.
I was so confused, what did i do last night?
"Huh?" I asked unfazed, my mind went to a blur as he kept yelling about me, something to do with his car. What the hell did i do last night. I searched through my memories and giggled at the memory of my friend dancing.
"OH SO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY?" Chris yelled
I snapped out of my thoughts quickly looking at him.
"No- i what?" I asked confused
"LAST NIGHT! LAST NIGHT YOU WENT OUT WITH AARON AND YOUR FRIENDS THEN CRASHED MY CAR FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!" He yelled.
I could see the veins in his neck as he was yelling, his hands running though his hair in anger.
"I was drunk!" I said slightly raising my voice.
"WAS ANYONE HURT?" He asked
"OF COURSE NO ONE WAS HURT CHRIS!" I yelled back
"WHY ARE YOU ANGRY? YOU CRASHED MY CAR!" He asked screaming.
"I WAS DRUNK I BARELY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" I retorted.
I could see Chris visibly get angrier.
"RUFF" our dog barked.
"Shut up dodger." Chris said
I stood up right in front of Chris' face then I turned and tried to walk to the door. Chris grabbed my wrist and twisted my body around and slammed my onto the wall. He stared deeply at me. I don't know what it was but something about how he was looking at me made me feel things.
"I want my car fixed. And your paying for it. Got it?" He said.
"Ok! Ill pay for ur stupid car." I said attitude hinting in my voice.
"Don't give me attitude." He said
"Or what?" I replied daringly.
🔫 I was quickly answered when his lips crashed mine aggressively. I instantly ran my hands though his hair as his hands went down to my ass. I swiped my tongue on his bottom lip and he gladly excepted swiping his tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tounge in. By then me and him were fully making out. He bit my top lip. Pulling away from the kiss he looked at me, heavy breathing and lips swollen.
"Get on your fucking knees." He ordered. "Yes sir." I said nodding my head while slowly getting on my knees. I took off his belt and pulled down his pants. I palmed him in his boxers. I slowly pulled down his boxers when his dick sprang out. His tip was red. I was shocked, how could he be so hard if he was just yelling at me? I looked up at Chris and giggled innocently. I slowly licked his tip teasing him when he pulled my hair back.
"Don't fucking tease me you little slut." He said.
I ignored him comment and started stroking him. I swirled my tongue around his tip sucking and licking. I slowly started lowering my head inching it lower by the minute. I bobbed my head up and down along with my hands.
"Fuck-" He groaned.
I felt Chris tip hit the back of my throat making me tear up and gag.
"Take it like a good girl" Chris said.
I started bobbing my head more aggressively and faster as he was moaning and groaning.
"Fuck- you little slut" he moaned.
He gripped my hair and pushed my head down, his dick deep into my throat. Without warning he came into my mouth, I quickly swallowed and got up. He tasted amazing, it tasted like sweet yet salty at the same time. He put on his pants then got up and walked out the room. I walked after him and grabbed his wrist turning around to see him.
"But- i- thats not fair!" I whined
"Aw that sucks go finish yourself" Chris said snatching his hand back.
"Oh fuck you Chris." I said
Chris snapped his head around, picked me up, and carried me to the bed. He basically slammed me on the bed making me gasp.
He undressed me angrily and then said
"You want fucking head?"
I nodded shocked.
"Of course you do." He said lowering himself on the floor kneeling, then throwing my legs onto his shoulders.
He spread open my walls with his fingers and dove for my clit. He moved his tongue in harsh circles.
"Mm" i moaned.
One of his fingers were teasing my opening making me whine in anticipation. I moaned feeling his other hand tease my nipple. He twisted and pulled making my moan loudly
"Ah- chris"
I arched my back when he slammed his two fingers into me.
He curled his fingers touching my g- spot making me grip onto the bed spread.
"Fuck- god- chris" i whined out of breath.
He chuckled darkly and removed his tongue replacing it with his thumb.
I groaned loudly and squirmed.
"Whats my name?" He asked.
"C-chris" i moaned.
"Has Aaron ever seen you like this?"
I shake my head and whine.
"Hm? What was that i cant hear you."
"No" i say shakily out of breath.
I arched my back and moaned louder when he took almost his whole two fingers in and out hitting the right places.
*phone ringing*
Chris groaned, took his fingers out of me and and grabbed my phone.
*incoming call from: Aaron Taylor Johnson.*
I opened my eyes to see Chris jaw clenched and his hand tight clutching the phone. He rolled his eyes and handed the phone to me.
"Answer it now." He said angrily.
I whined and answered.
"Hey y/n i wanted to check up on you especially after last night"
"Oh we-" i was cut off with the feeling of Chris' tongue circling my clit. I bit back a moan and said "well I'm doing just great actually, how are y-you" i said.
"Im doing good also are you and chris okay? I remember you drunkly telling me about an argument." He replied
"M-mhm" i said desperately trying not to moan.
"Oh thats great. Your so lucky to have him considering you did crash his car." Aaron said chuckling.
"Y-yeah I'm still shocked i did t-that" i said arching my back as Chris slammed his fingers into me again.
"I know right! Its so crazy!" Aaron said.
"Yup" i said out if breath and chuckling.
"Yeah well i had fun last night and sorry for getting touchy on the dance floor." He said with a semi serious tone.
As soon as the words "touchy" and "last night" came out of Aaron's mouth i could tell Chris got jealous. He quickly started slamming his fingers in and out of my curling them and using his other hand to tease my nipples way harder.
My mouth turned into an "O" shape.
"O-oh yeah its- its okay." I said despertaly trying not to moan.
"Hey um are you okay? You are stuttering a lot." He said laughing
"Mhm" i said biting my lip.
"Oh ok well I'm going to call you some other time ok? Goodbye y/n" he said before hanging up.
As soon as i heard the line end i let out a very loud anticipated moan
"AH- GOD" i screamed out.
"Yes- chris-" i moaned.
He replaced his tongue with his thumb and stood up.
"What happened last night when he was touching you hm?" He asked daringly.
"Chris- nothing- nothing happened i swear" i whined.
"Mhm so are you calling aaron a liar?" He said.
"No- we were just dancing together and that is- is it." I replied trying to ignore the intense pleasure.
My mind went to a blur as he was continuously slamming into my g-spot.
"Where did he touch you." He asked angrily.
I bit my lips while throwing my head back
"No- nowhere i swear" i said moaning.
"Where. Did. He. Touch. You." He said daringly.
I gulped and said "on my waist my ass and- fuck- i grinded on- Aaron" i said breathing out the last part.
Chris fingers sped up, slamming into my as fast as he could and rubbing faster and harder.
"Im going to- I'm going to cum!" I moaned loudly
"Dont you dare." Chris said angrily.
I arched my back harshly and grinded onto his fingers.
"CHRIS- GOD- PLEASE" i yelled.
"AH YES" i moaned desperately.
"PLEASE CHRIS!" I yelled
"Look at you. So beautiful like this." He said.
I rolled my hips onto his finger and moaned loudly.
I clutched the bedsheets as i felt my release about to come you any minute. The knot in my stomach was growing, fast.
"CHRIS PLEASE- AH" i moaned desperately.
"Please what?" He asked.
"PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR." I whined.
"Cum." Chris ordered.
I arched my back harshly and grinded myself harder against his fingers.
"AH- FUCK- CHRIS-" i yelled.
I felt the knot in my stomach untie as i was breathing heavy.
He removed his fingers and licked my cum then stuck them in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked on his fingers. I tasted good, sweet and salty just like him. He took back his fingers and smirked at me.
"Look at what i did to you with just my fingers. I am the only one who can truly please you doll." Chris said.
I smirked and said. "Thank you sir."
————————————————————
THE END. Sorry for cutting this chapter kind of short i noticed that all my chapters are rlly long so I decided to shorten this one out but happy 4th i love you guys sm <33 1742 words!