Pietro Maximoff- Jealousy

I was at one in thousands of tony's party, watching my own boyfriend flirt with some random girl. i hated just watching MY boyfriend talk to other girls, let alone flirt. I watched Pietro's hand run through her curly red hair as he looked into her eyes. My jaw clenched my knuckles were turning white as i stormed over to them.
"What the fuck is going on over here?" I asked clearly mad.
Pietro smirked and said "oh nothing."
The girl shook her head at me chewing her gum "shoo"
I rolled my eyes and shoved past them. I was not going to let this slide this time. I am DONE with Pietro's endless flirting.
Two can play that game.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a pink witney. I took a sip and walked over to Steve, my best friend.
"Hey Steve" I said smiling.
"Hey y/n" he said as he turned around to face me.
"Can I ask you for a favor?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"Yes of course." He said suspiciously.
"Can you help me make Pietro jealous?" I asked as I pointed at Pietro.
Steve looked at Pietro angrily then looked back down at me. "Sure." He said before grabbing my hand. I chugged the excess of my drink and set it down on a random table laughing as he dragged me to the dance floor. Steve and I have always had a.... Flirty relationship, he was actually my first kiss and god he was good, since i joined the avengers i had gotten close with him, which turned into an affair but ended it when i fell for Pietro. When we made it to the dance floor I moved my hips along with his, lifting my hands up and looping them around the back of his neck.

Pietro's Pov
———————————————————
I scanned the room with my eyes trying to find her. I was flirting with some random girl just to make her mad, she was always flirty with Steve and i hated it so, the girl was revenge. I finally found her, she was dancing with... Steve? What the fuck? Why is she dancing with him? Shes supposed to be dancing with me! I scoffed then turned back to the redhead girl in-front of me. I changed my mood trying to act unbothered.
"Wanna dance?" I asked smirking.
"Sure!" She said while batting her eyelashes. I grabbed her hand and walked with her to the dance floor.  I groaned under my breath I didn't even want to dance with her. I grabbed her hips and danced with her making sure y/n could see.

Your pov
——————————————————
I watched Pietro in anger. I flipped off  Pietro and turned around facing Steve as he moved his hands down to my waist pressing his body against mine. I smirked and kissed his neck lightly.
"Don't do that or i wont fake this." He said seductively.
I smirked and said "Than Don't fake it."
He smirked and twisted my hips, my whole back body turning against his. He grinded against me, I bit my lip, closed my eyes and whimpered, He bit my ear lightly making me hum in  response.
He moved his hands higher up reaching my breast.
I gasped and opened my eyes to see Pietro glaring at Steve. I smirked before turning around, grabbing Steve by the collar and slamming my hungry lips into his. He returned the kiss eagerly. Our mouths collided together, his hands pushing my body into his, mine playing with his hair.

Pietro's Pov
——————————————————
I stopped dancing fuming in anger, my breath quickened, my knuckles turned pure white. I stormed over to them and ripped Y/n off of him dragging her away despite her protests. I was beyond mad, i was fucking furious. I used my super speed and ran to her room.

Your Pov
——————————————————
I opened my eyes and looked at pietro.
"What the fuck!" I yelled.
"Oh dont act all innocent!" He argued.
"Excuse me! You were just doen stairs flirting with that red head bitch!" I responded clearly jealous.
"WERENT YOU JUST KISSING STEVE?" He said as he angrily walked towards me.
I backed up and scoffed "YEAH BECAUSE YOU! OH- AND I FUCKING LOVED KISSING HIM!" I screamed.
"What." Pietro said. He pushed me against the wall. The impact made me gasp, Me and Pietro have fought before but I've never seen him this angry. I crossed my arms and looked away. He grabbed my jaw harshly, forcing me to look at him. I ignored the wetness growing in my panties. I loved the way he towered over me, the tension between us was obvious.
"What did you just say?" He said putting his other hand on the wall.
I looked down and smirked.
"I loved kissing him, grinding on hi-" I said but got cut off by his lips slamming on mine. I ran my finger through his hair as his hands grabbed my dress straps. He slid my dress down, letting it drop to my feet. He bit my lip harshly making me moan lightly. His hand slid down into my panties making me gasp.
"So fucking wet already huh slut?" Pietro said cockily.
He rubbed my clit. My thighs clenched together for stability. his other hand slapped my thigh. I winced but opened my thighs apart. My knees buckled. His hand went to my throat as my back lightly arched off the wall.
"Ah~ mm" I moaned.
"You don't get to moan." He said, the dominance practically oozing out of him.
I bit my lip trying desperately not to moan. I put my hand over my mouth muffling my whimpers. He pushed his 2 fingers inside of me making open my eyes and moan loudly, he switched his finger to his thumb.
"Pietro!" I moaned.
My eyebrows furrowed together. The pleasure sent waves throughout my whole body.
"Does he touch you like this?" Pietro said.
"N-no" I said breathlessly
His fingers curled as he slammed in and out of me hitting my perfect spots, his thumb rubbing harsh circles on my clit. My back arched off of the wall.
"Im gonna- I'm gonna cum!" I yelped.
"Not yet" He ordered.
I screamed out in pure agony. It felt so good, the way his hands would perfect please me like nobody else could. Steve was nothing like this.
"fuck~ Please!" I moaned.
"Im- im sorry" i said as my knees buckled, threatening to fall.
"Please! Please please." I whimpered
"Ah~ mm~ god yes-" I yelled
The knot in my stomach grew, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, his grip on my neck tightened.
"Has steve ever made you beg like this?"
"Ah- No" I said, my walls clenching his fingers.
"Cum." He demanded.
"Pietro- Ah~ god" I screamed.
The knot in my stomach unravelled as my breathing became quicker and heavier. He pulled his fingers out and stopped rubbing my clit, let go of my neck and put i gasped for air as my legs felt wobbly. My heart pace heightened. cum dripped down my leg. I finally got steady. He stuck his fingers in front of my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around his fingers sucking and licking.
His eyes grew darker as he watched me.
"Stay away from Steve." He said before he pushed open the door and walked out.
I walked to my bed shocked and went to bed.

Hey guys this one is 1304 words and very short and basic as fuck but I want to say sorry for not updating school is really stressful. Thank you for 3k reads I'm Litterly in shock 😭😭 thank you so much

Who would you choose? Steve or Pietro??