Loki- Daggers

SMUT WARNING! ⚠️
Your Pov
——————————————————
I felt my cunt ache desperately just by watching Loki sharpen his daggers. I loved Loki. His personality his cockiness the sex, everything.
Especially the sex. God his hands I just want him to-
"You know I can read your thoughts right darling?" He asks me cutting off my thoughts, while still sharpening his daggers. My cheeks tinted in embarrassment.
"Oh- sorry," I said looking down.
He finished sharpening his weapons as I tried to control my thoughts.
Loki swiped his dagger over the sharpener slowly making my thighs clench. I watched his hands intensely. I rubbed my thighs trying to ease the tension. The pink tint on his knuckles made my panties dampened at the sight.
*I need him* I thought.
He finished sharpening his daggers yet keeping one in his hand.
He walked over to me slowly with a smirk on his face.
"Repeat that." He replied bending down and picking up my chin.
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, then realized what he was referring to.
"Repeat what?" I said tilting my head trying to act innocent.
"Don't act innocent." He replied.
"I need you. Now" I mumbled lightly while looking directly at his eyes.
A familiar sly smirk appeared on his face.
He chuckled darkly raising his dagger to my face.
I felt my mouth become dry in fear yet... arousal?
I had never had anyone like this, kinky, and dangerous. Nobody was like Loki. He knew how to please me.
I shivered as the blade ran across my cheek
"Is that so?" He replied
I nodded slowly and bit my lip.
He caressed my thigh with his other hand.
I whined feeling the sensation of the blade against my lips.
"Dirty girl." He said cocking his head to the side.
"Please Loki?" I pleaded.
He slowly put his hands through my skirt.
"No panties? Such a tease." He taunted.
"Loki-" I whined.
He smirked proudly, I got wetter by the second.
"Already soaked for me hm?" He said teasingly.
I nodded slowly and rested my hand on the bed for stability.
I grabbed the corners of my shirt and pulled it off. The cold air hitting my sensitive nipples making me slightly shiver.
"Ah~" I moaned.
I watched as he lightly tensed up seeing my exposed skin.
I cocked my head to the side while smirking. I knew he had an innocence kink, so I used it to my advantage. I felt the dagger glide across my pink lips once again.
"So naughty." He said as he glided the blade down my chest.
I gasped feeling the metal graze over my sensitive nipples.
I lifted my hips up lightly and pulled my bottoms down as I resisted the urge to touch myself.
He looked at me daringly.
I tugged at the end of his shirt. He chuckled and took it off dropping the dagger next to me. I licked my lips just seeing his abs made me impossibly wetter. I reached out my hand, dragging it across his abs reaching his V- Line, tugging at his belt.
He chuckled cockily.
"Needy are we?" He replied
I nodded my head and unbuckled his belt, his pants fell, then tugging at his briefs. I pulled them down, his cock springing up instantly I licked my lips.
"Kneel," he ordered
I obeyed his orders and got down on my knees. I kitten licked his tip and looked into his eyes. I wrapped 2 hands on his cock and spit. He look back at me angrily. I swirled my tongue and sucked his tip as he whimpered and moaned.
"Stop t-teasing," he said, his voice strained.
I smirked proudly and lowered my head. Bobbing my head up and down on his cock.
He threw his head back and pushed mine down. I gagged at the feeling. He thrusted his hips up slightly. I moaned sending vibrations down his dick.
"Y-Y/n" he whimpered his abs tensing.
I moaned in response. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down thrusting his hips up. His tip hit the back of my throat making me gag. He pushed my head down and up. I dropped my other hand down to my clit rubbing it in tight circles. I whined as he groaned.
"Fuck!" He screamed in pleasure.
His dick tasted good, creamy, and sweet. His tip hit the back of my mouth. My saliva built up. My breath was running out, my heart was beating fast. My orgasm threatening to pour out. Tears pooled up in my eyes. I rubbed my clit in every direction, the knot in my stomach growing.
I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. He was close to cumming, and so was I, hot cum filling my throat, I swallowed instantly, pulling away. I screamed in pleasure, moaning, whimpering as a tear streamed down my face as my orgasm ripped through me. I breathed in an out and recovered fast from my orgasm.
Lokis hand grabbed my face roughly facing him "don't cry bitch." He said. I bit back a moan. I always loved it when loki degraded me, it felt good. He grabbed my waist and picked me up with god-like ease. He turned over and dropped me on the bed. My boobs bounced as he licked his lips. He leaned down and kissed me, our mouth's battled for dominance, our tongues collided my hands ran down his abs towards his V-Line, his hands were all over my body, my boobs, my butt, my waist, my hips everything. I tried to sit up slightly but he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down. Our lips separated and i missed the feeling. I whined and rolled my eyes. I felt his cock touched my inner thigh. I opened my legs slightly and moaned as his cock traced up and down my lips gathering my wetness as lubrication. I looked into Loki's eyes as his cock entered me. I whimpered loudly, my back lifted off the bed. We both groaned as his long cock touched my cervix.
"Ah- fuck!" I yelled.
He lowered his head down to my neck and kissed, as he started thrusting in and out of me, fast and rough. His tongue swirled circles around my neck, sucking and slight nibbling. I moaned and squirmed under him. His cock grazing over my g spot.
"Loki!" I said my voice strained.
"Right there"
Loki pulled away from my neck leaving a big purple bruise.
His hips snapping into mine, hard.
He groaned loudly as my sharp nails scratched his back.
In one quick movement he grabbed my hips and turned his body so he was on the edge of the bad as he sat up with me straddling him.
I yelped in shock and placed my hands on his shoulders as he lifted my hips up and down, his cock hitting all the right places.
I threw my head back and guided myself up and down his cock. He cursed under his breath in response. I was close to cumming and clenched around his cock.
"Mm~ ah!" I screamed in pleasure.
"Fucking whore, got wet just looking at me." He said.
"Im sorry-" I mumbled, my mind was blurred in the pleasure.
I slowed down my pace as I was getting tired. His strong hands picked me up easily and slammed my down fully on his cock.
"FUCK!" I yelled and threw my head on his shoulder biting down as he stretched me out.
He repeated his movements as my eyes rolled back.
"Im gonna- im gonna cum!" I moaned throwing my head back.
He bent over slightly and sucked on my neck, the pleasure threw me over board. My orgasm ripped through me as i moaned and yelled.  My breathing quickened as my mind blurred.
"O-OH MY G-GOD!" I yelled as my legs shook in his grasp my eyes closed. The knot in my stomach unraveled. He pulled away from my neck and groaned loudly, his cum filling me up. Our breathings slowed down after a while and his hands grabbed my hips gently and lifted my up dropping my lightly on the bed. My eyes felt tired, so did my body. The weight of the bed shifted. I opened my eyes and saw as loki got up and walked to the bathroom. I peeked over and watched him walk out with a small damp towel.
He sat on the edge of the bed and slightly spread my legs cleaning me up. I looked at his eyes and felt happy as I drifted to sleep.
———————————————————
Im sorry for not posting shit went down and yeah but anyways 1456 words <33