Secretive- loki laufeyson

Warning: includes oral sex (both people), fingering, unprotected sex, and praising.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me and loki had been hooking up for weeks, although we could have never told anyone, we loved sneaking around.

The risk of being caught was intoxicating.

The remarks he whispered in my ear as he walked by me, the looks we gave eachother from across the room, the jealousy in his eyes when I spoke to another man.

All of it was simply addictive.

Today I woke up and saw him cooking breakfast on the stove he was making eggs, I walked in and went behind him.

I slid my hand under his grey shirt, moving my body from his back to his side and touching his abs, grazing them with my nails.

His breath shuttered, as he looked down at me.

"Dont tease me Y/n, we both know how itll end." He dared.

I giggled and lowered my hand, touching his v line.

I played with the waistband of his joggers and went on my tippy toes to kiss him.

He smirked and kissed me back, picking me up by the back of my legs, setting me on the counter and rubbing my waist.

I moaned into his mouth as I pulled him close to me, feeling his cock against my pussy.

I pulled away, and licked from the bottom to the top of his neck.

He let out a shaky breath and groaned quietly as I started sucking on his neck.

I pulled away from his grasp and looked at his eyes.

"Visit me later loki," I said

He smiled and said, "I will."

(Later that night)

I looked into lokis blue eyes as he stepped into my bedroom.

"I was wondering when you were going to arrive," I stated.

"Im here now darling," He replied licking his lips.

I sat up in my bed, I had been wearing lingerie, since I was planning on his visit anyways.

"Dirty girl, you couldn'nt wait could you?" He said tilting his head.

I shook my head side to side, because the truth is I touched myself to the thought of him earlier.

"Earlier in the shower, I was thinking of you." I shared.

"Oh yeah? What about me?" He asked.

"Just how good it feels when your inside of me, how badly I want to feel that again, and how much I want to ride you," I answered.

"Trust me darling, your going to feel it." He said.

I smiled as he took off his shirt, walking over to me.

He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me, like he was starving.

I kissed him back and moaned into his mouth, "Fuck me baby, please."

I felt him smile against my lips as he tugged at my lingerie, urging me to take the top half off.

I pulled away and took off the top, as loki stood up straight, watching me as I undressed.

I blushed, simply nervous at his lingering eye.

Then standing up, I took off the bottoms, leaving my thong on and looking at him.