Tequila shots -peter parker

I rubbed the salt on Peter Parker's neck

Peter. Fucking. Parker.

I have always been the outspoken popular girl who only spoke to Peter two times, each in class.

Every single time we spoke, I wouldn't stop thinking about it.

And now I have his neck cradled into my hand as I rub salt on him, to lick.

I bent down and licked the salt off his neck then swallowed the shot of tequila, staring into peters brown eyes.

In the same movement I leaned down and took the lime from peters mouth, kissing him while doing so.

It was gentle, but after I took the lime and spit it out I kissed him again.

Our lips connected as my tongue swiped his lower lip, he accepted and grabbed my waist to pull me in.

He was taller than me so he had to cradle his head down to mine.

We kissed and touched, his hands traveling up from my waist to my breast as mine traveled from his shoulders down to his abs, then v-line.

I pulled away from the kiss, "your turn."

he smiled and put some lime on the right side of my neck, applying the salt, then bent down and licked my neck.

I handed him the tequila shot and tipped his head back to pour it into his mouth.

I watched his Adam's apple bop down as he swallowed.

He connected his mouth to mine as he took the lime out of my mouth, spitting it out and returning to the kiss.

I put my hand under his shirt and ran my fingers up and down his abs.

He groaned when I pulled away and kissed his neck, sucking and lightly biting. Determined to give him a hickey.

His head fell back as he pulled my hips closer to his body.

"Let's find a room, yeah?" I whispered in his ear, pulling away.

He smirked, grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd, his fresh hickey shining in the light.

I licked my lips in anticipation, I had been waiting for this for so long.

I wanted him, badly.

His veins, his hair, his muscles, his fucking abs.

Everything about him made me go absolutely crazy.

He opened the handle to a door and inside it was a empty bedroom.

Perfect.

He turned and faced me, "are you okay with this?" he asked.

"Yes." I said pulling him in for a kiss.

He returned it, agressivly.

He gripped my waist and turned me around to the door, slamming my back on it.

As i was pinned on the wall and kissing him, he removed his lips from mine, going to my neck.

"Peter~" i moaned when i felt his lips sucking on my neck, surely leaving a hickey.

I grinded my hips on his, he groaned into my neck.

His hand trailed up to my shoulder, sliding off my dress strap.

I grasped the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head.

He let go of my neck and pulled my dress down, leaving it to drop on the floor.

I looked up at him and smirked, he reached behind me and took off my bra with one hand.

He instantly grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me.

I ran my hand up and down his torso, feeling his v-line.

Peter gripped the back of my legs and picked me up with ease.

I sighed in desperation, smiling as he dropped me on the bed.

He leant in and wrapped his hand around my neck, his hand fitting around half of it.

I put my hand around his wrist, pressing his hand down, allowing him to lightly choke me.

My thighs gripped around him as I trailed my other hand down his muscular back.

"Peter" I whimpered as his other arm trailed through to the inside of my thigh.

He took off my black thong and slid his middle finger up my wet slit.

My back arched as he circled his thumb around my clit.

I moaned loudly when he sped up his pace, making me struggle to kiss back.

I had never expected peter to be like this, so good.

"Oh my god," I whimpered as his grip tightened around my neck.

I felt his smirk grow against my lips, my eyes rolled back.

His pace was pefect, my legs were shaking, my back was arched, my hands were clutching onto the sheets, I couldnt even kiss him back.

"Peter- peter- Peter!" I yelled as I squirted.

His pace sped up, he moved his hand from my neck to my mouth to stop me from moaning as loud.

"Mm~ Ah~ mm!" I whimpered into his hand.

"fuck~" he groaned.

My whole entire body was shook as i cummed.

His hand uncovered my mouth.

"Peter- Oh! Mm," I whined.

I lifted my head up to see him licking his fingers and smiling, "god you dont know how long ive waited to do this to you."

I blushed and sat up looking at him.

This one is so rushed sorry! 851 words thank you for reading