Bucky barnes- Mirror

Warnings!
Smut, Oral sex, mirrors, denied orgasm, finger sucking
🔫= Smut starts
Tysm for reading!
(I do NOT support Sebastian)

Your Pov
——————————————————
I had this dream about Bucky last night and I can't stop thinking about it. Him and I were in front of a mirror having sex. God just the thought if it made my thighs clench together. I turned to Bucky who was sitting on the couch beside me.
"Bucky?" I asked.
"Yes, doll?" He replied turning to me.
"This might sound weird but I want to try something out," I said nervously.
"Oh?" He asked confused
"Uhm can we go upstairs?" I asked.
He smirked, got up, and walked up the stairs. I followed behind him nervously.
We walked into my room as he shut the door.
"Bucky I have a question and it's okay to say no," I said.
"What is it?" He asked confused.
"Um- well last night I had a dream, about you," I said looking down.
He smirked and said, "What was I doing?"
"Youfuckedmeinfrontofamirror." I said.
"What?" He asked.
"You fucked me in front of a mirror," I said trying not to make eye contact.
He chuckled darkly and walked up to me.
"I was wondering if you can do that to me, today," I said.
He walked over to my bedroom mirror picked it up and placed it on the nearest wall. I gulped nervously and walked up to him.
"Is that a yes?" You asked giving the most innocent eyes you could have.
🔫 He rolled his eyes and slammed his lips into mine. I immediately engulfed my hands in his hair as his were all over my body, on my thighs, my ass then to my boobs. God, I felt wet already. He bit down on my bottom lip making me moan lightly.
I pulled his hair as he whimpered into my mouth driving me crazy.
I moved my hand down to his neck pulling him closer as I grinded on his body. He moved his hand down to my core. I gasped silently and pulled away.
"I need you," I said
He chuckled then lifted my shirt and threw it aside as I unbuttoned his. I unbuckled my jeans and pulled down the zipper and threw them across the room he did the same. I watched confused as he knelt in front of me.
He slowly pulled down my panties and threw them across the room. He lifted my leg and swung it over his shoulder.
"Are you sure?" He asked looking up at me.
"Yes," I said looking back at him.
I silently gasped as I felt his tongue swipe across my slit.
I closed my eyes and whimpered lightly.
He sucked on my clit harshly and ran his hands up and down my leg.
"Right there-" I moaned. I felt his tongue swirl around my clit in every way possible.
"Ah- mm- shit" I moaned breathlessly
His hands snaked up to my core and replaced his tongue with his finger.
I tugged at his hair and moaned "buck- god yes."
"Look at you, a shaky mess for me, pathetic." he said
I lifted my other hand to my nipples and teased them, pulling, twisting, and massaging. I opened my eyes and looked down at bucky, he was smirking while looking right back at me.
"Fuck- bucky- please," I moaned.
I arched my back lightly as my toes curled.
"I'm going t- I'm going to cum." I yelped.
"Don't you dare," he said slightly pulling away.
I felt the vibrations pump into me faster, he nibbled and sucked my clit making me moan loudly.
I felt my knees almost go weak as my toes curled.
"Please, bucky I have to," I begged.
He ignored my question. I clenched around nothing and felt my release about to come. I felt the knot in my body growing impossibly tighter.
he pulled away and said, "Look at me. I want to watch you cum."
I obeyed, opening my eyes and looking at him.
"Cum" he said.
I let my head fall back as my orgasm ripped through me, My breathing quickened up as I was moaning incoherent words.
"ah- mm- god- buck" I  moaned.
I felt the cum drip out of me as he swallowed happily and stood up. He took out his fingers and stuck them out in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his finger-sucking. I tasted like honey and salt.
"thank you," I said.
"any time doll" He replied tilting his head.

Leave suggestions! Tysm for reading! 733 Words!