Familial Priorities

Hisashi, after getting a taste of being with his wonderful son, was consumed by that parental need to love and protect his child. He couldn't bear being separated from his family for a moment longer. He had already healed himself after replicating Overhaul's quirk, the day after Izuku had fallen right into his arms, as he didn't want to frighten the boy with his scarred face. The ancient villain had only needed to tie a few loose ends, before seeing his family once more.

Which left Hisashi now finally home with his wife as they waited for their son to visit. He had wanted to immediately pull Izuku from the dorms, but he recognized his wife's decision and her wrath was not something he wished to invoke.

Izuku had been texted by his mother only after a day of his return. He barely remembered the green haired woman that had visited him in the hospital. It was horrible not remembering your own mother, and Izuku wanted to spend time with her too, to make up for all the times forgotten. Sadly he also didn't remember where he lived, so Kacchan was his unofficial escort.

To say that Bakugou wasn't at least a little interested in the surprise supposedly awaiting his friend at home, would be a lie. Auntie Inko was kind and all but surprises weren't her thing. In fact he was sure she would die of a stroke if anyone had surprised the nervous and wound up woman.

The two boys talked and laughed on the way there, a nervous anticipation spreading between the two, as they rode the train.

"Welcome home honey!" Inko greeted her son as he walked through the door.

It had felt like an eternity since she had seen her son, and immediately enveloped him in a hug. Once she let go she began scanning her son for any injuries, when she found none she embraced him once more with a sigh of relief.

Izuku was a bit flustered at first at the small woman's iron grip, but soon began to meld into the warm embrace and hugged back. He tried to burn this sensation into his mind forever, so he would never forget her again.

"I'm so glad you're alright Izuku! Now come on in Katsuki, you're never a stranger." She called to the blonde boy still standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugou replied dismissively, rolling his eyes while walking in.

"There's someone I want you to meet!" Inko exclaimed in excitement as she led the two boys down the hall and into the living room, where a figure was standing and glancing at pictures along the shelves.

The moment the man turned around Izuku's face lightened with surprise.

NO way! NO WAY!

White curly hair blew about the man's head exhibiting his familiar features.

"This Izuku is your father. I know that you might not remember him but-" She began still unsure of how to explain this to her son.

At that moment, however, Izuku rushed towards the man clinging on to him as if his life depended on it.

"Well I wish I got this kind of reaction." Inko sighed, mumbling to herself.

"Sensei! You're here! Is it true, are you actually my dad?" The boy asked with excitement flooding his senses.

"Yes, it was a stroke of luck that I happened to be there to catch you that day, my son." Hisashi ruffled the boy's green curls that mirrored his own white ones. A wide smile spread across his face.

Had Katsuki heard him right? Deku called him Sensei and seemed to know the man. He could have misheard him, but something about this didn't feel right to him. However, Bakugou's thoughts were interrupted by an overly dramatic entrance.