End Note

Hello everyone! Welcome to the end of the story! I honestly can't believe it's over. It's both sad and relieving. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I thought there wasn't enough bnha fanfics out there that involved scenarios around Midoriya getting amnesia, and even less about him not getting hit by a quirk. I swear the fan base really thinks Izuku is so careless as to get hit by a quirk every time he walks outside! Though it wasn't clear, Midoriya's memory loss in this story was due to an injury he got from using one for all that fractured his skull and messed up his noggin. I'm surprised this hasn't happened in cannon as he has literally broken every other bone in his body! Although I digress.

 I had a fun time writing this story, and I'm grateful to all the people reading this whether recent or old. So really thank you! 

I know the way I ended it could have been better, and the last chapter was kind of rushed, but even though I loved writing this story towards the end I felt done with it, however, I wanted to make sure I ended it properly so I continued on anyway. Also sorry for the random updates sometimes, I tried to keep a consistent posting schedule, but you know life happens, so it was a bit all over the place. But thanks to the people who stuck with me! If you wanted to know the last chapter when Midoriya gets his memory back, he still is the same person he was a moment before, though now he can remember things. So that's why he still calls Shigaraki Tocchan and why he was completely fine with threatening his father. I don't know if that was so clear in the previous chapter, so I just wanted to clarify that. Also I decided I didn't want to write anymore, but Midoriya does apologize to All Might, as well have an awkward conversation with Bakugou, because he knows everything now. And because Sensei taught him well, Izuku does get back at Kirishima for his quirkless comment back at the beginning of the series. Thanks again!!

                                                                  -    spottedbluebug signing out

                                                                                 (Until next time!)