Close Encounter

No one had expected the League of Villains to pop into existence during class 1A's rescue simulation.

Yet, they were even more shocked to find Midoriya cheerfully waving at them, and quickly running up to hug the murderous leader.

"Tocchan! You came back for me! I knew you wouldn't leave your little brother behind!!" Izuku jumped with glee.

"I'm not your brother, you brat!" Shigaraki shouted trying his best to look annoyed to cover up the relief he felt at seeing his brat safe and sound.

The conversation was loud enough that everyone could hear it.

"Is Shigaraki really Midoriya's brother?"

"Are Midobro and Shigaraki related?"

"Another secret love child of All Might's?"

All the chatter of Izuku's classmates had pissed off the man child before them, causing his incessant scratching once more. Tomura was fed up with these hero wannabes. He only came because he admittedly had grown attached to the green fluff. Izuku was his brat, and he wasn't ready to part with the lovable teen. He definitely hadn't thought of the boy as a younger brother, no definitely not. He thought of him more as a pet. Yeah a pet! Thus Midoriya was his and he just came back for his pet, not someone he deeply cared for....

So it frustrated Tomura that those ignorant and idiotic heroes-in-training thought they were related!

"He's not my brother and we're not related!!" Shigaraki screamed back.

"Tocchan it was so awful! Everyone called you and Sensei villains, but I knew better than to listen to them! And All Might kidnapped me, but apparently he's also the skeleton. And and.." Midoriya sobbed out clinging onto the older adolescent's arm as tears streamed down the boy's face.

"Skeleton?" Tomura repeated, before laughing hysterically. "Oh you mean skinny Might? Ha!"

Though All Might didn't find it hilarious at all, and was in fact staring daggers at the villain before him who was taking advantage of his boy again. The insult only added salt to the already blistering wounds.

"What do you want?" All Might boomed just barely holding his muscular form.

"I really would love to stay and chat with you All Might, but I have better things to do with my time." Shigaraki sneered at the buff man.

"Leave Midoriya out of this, villain!" All Might shouted pointing an accusatory finger at Tomura.

"Or what? What will you do, hero?" Shigaraki replied menacingly, already holding the boy clinging on to him.

"Please don't fight with Yagi, he already made up with Sensei." Izuku pleaded, tears still streaming down his eyes.

Seeing the boy's face, Tomura couldn't say no.

Izuku was quite familiar with his adorableness and charm that was able to sway and convince people to do as he said. He may have acted innocent, but the kid knew what he was doing. Right now he wanted his brother to stop attacking his friends, though he didn't care much for All Might, he still didn't want to see the man get hurt.

"Fine brat. I'm here to bring you back." Shigaraki conceded.

"But Sensei's already here." Izuku wondered aloud.

"What!" Shigaraki screeched, clearly surprised.

"Yeah, he's staying with my mom. Apparently Sensei's my dad!" Izuku explains happily, switching instantly from the tears he shed only moments before.

Tomura's brain stopped working.

"You should come over sometime, Tocchan! I'm sure dad would love to see you again! And I don't think mom would mind, especially because you're part of the family and all.." Midoriya rambled on.

"Deku! Step away from the fucking villain!" Bakugou shouted as he was the first to recover from the drama lying before them.

"Don't worry Kacchan! Tocchan isn't a villain, he wouldn't hurt a fly." Izuku waved back exuberantly.

Katsuki just stared back dumbfounded at the nerd's stupidity. He was casually standing next to the fucking leader of the League of Villains!

"Deku what the fuck are you talking about?" The explosive boy snarled, already firing his quirk and getting ready to save his friend.

"Tocchan just wants to come visit, it's been awhile since I've seen my brother! I'm glad you came back. I missed you so much!" Izuku was back in tears again hugging Shigaraki and shielding him from Bakugou's attempted attack.

"Move out of the way nerd!" Katsuki yelled, frustrated with the smaller boy's antics.

"Please Kacchan don't hurt my brother!" Izuku pleaded, eyes shimmering with tears.

It caused Katsuki to stop everything he was doing, it was just too damn bright!

"Thank you!" The boy cheered back to his friend.

Izuku was now draped on his brother's shoulder and was aimlessly chatting away with Toga who was eagerly catching up with the sunshine boy.

The pros stood dumbfounded at the scene before them, most paralyzed with their jaws hung open practically hitting the ground. It wasn't until the rest of the League vanished through the portal gently waving to Midoriya, that the heroes regained their senses and tried to make a move. However, it was already too late as the villains had managed to escape.

Izuku's classmates were stunned to say the least. They had expected the villains to hurt them in a mildly traumatizing way, they weren't expecting a family reunion!