Physical Alteration

It came as a shock to class 1A when their resident broccoli boy came in looking more like cauliflower. Izuku's hair had turned white and it was all the class could talk about for the rest of the day.

"Um Deku, why is your hair white?" Uraraka asked nervously.

"Midobro, do you dye your hair too! It looks so manly bro!" Kirishima was tearing up as he thought they were dye buddies.

"Nope, my hair just turned white." Izuku replied simply with a proud smile across his face.

"What do you mean it just turned white, hair doesn't just change fucking color like that!" Bakugou growled, turning around and joining the growing conversation.

"Mine does!" Izuku cheered happily, earning Bakugou a face-palm at his friend's stupidity.

"Explain!" Katsuki demanded already fed up with Deku's ambiguous explanation.

"It's a genetic trait from my father's side. He said his hair turned white when he was around my age too! Granted that's also around the time he got his quirk." Midoriya clarified mumbling about his father.

"Wow, that's so cool Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Why did your father get his quirk so late?" Tsu asked the voice of reason.

"I guess he was a late bloomer!" Izuku sheepishly replied, already knowing there was more to it.

Though at that moment All Might walked into the class hoping to talk to Midoriya more about one for all. He stopped immediately after seeing his boy.

Yagi's gleeful attitude was shot as chills shivered down the man's spine.

He looked at his successor only seeing the gleaming face of his nemesis. What had that monster done to his boy? He looked on in horror at the new white hair Midoriya adorned that perfectly matched his father's. The hair wasn't all, in fact it seemed to highlight his similar features to the man even more.

Yagi stood paralyzed in the doorway.

Izuku loved his new look. He enjoyed sharing a resemblance with his father, the man he looked up to and loved. So All Might's reaction was rather dramatic in the boy's opinion, and rather uncalled for. He didn't quite understand the skeleton's problem with his dad, who was heroic, intelligent, and above all caring. He doted on his son at every possible chance and Izuku just soaked up the attention like a sponge.

Toshinori wasn't the only one who had an issue with Midoriya's new look. Katsuki wasn't an idiot and had connected the dots, he figured Deku's father was a villain based on All Might's reaction. Though it was only recently he discovered the man was none other than All for One himself, the antithesis to the Symbol of Peace. So Bakugou was surprised and unnerved by Izuku's new appearance, resembling a mass murderer and kingpin of villains. He was disgusted with the boy's clear joy at his alikeness to the old fucker. Katsuki gave the boy some slack though as he knew his friend was clueless.

Hisashi adored his son's new coloring. The boy looked like a mini-me of the ancient villain, and to say he didn't enjoy it would be a lie. He also savored the priceless look of horror across All Might's face when he saw his son. It was magnificent! To see the brute shit his pants at the revelation. The sight brought a chuckle to the man's lips. Izuku was his, All Might only had to learn his place.

The rest of the class wouldn't have been opposed to Midoriya's new look if it didn't reflect the recent change in his personality so wholly. Not only that, but it made some of them question if Shigaraki actually was his brother, as the two now shared such a striking feature. It was horrifying to see their green bean resemble such a cold hearted and malicious villain like Shigaraki. It set a bad taste in their mouths for the rest of the day, setting a new precedent for the weeks to come.

What remained on Izuku's mind was how his father gained his quirk when his hair turned white, showing the correlation between the two. In fact the color change was most likely due to the development of the quirk. So it left Midoriya wondering if he had gained his father's quirk as well. Granted his classmates had told him about the quirk he already possessed, All Might had clarified in private that he gave it to him. So was this the beginning of his actual quirk? The one he was born with?

At these thoughts a wide grin grew across his lips. Two quirks from the two men rivalling to claim father status, Izuku could work with that.