Troublemakers

Zelda's POV

It is now Tuesday. I look at my schedule, that I've pinned onto my corkboard, to see that I have my first biology lesson today. I'm so excited. There's a strong possibility that I'll run into Purah, although she may be in a different lab since she's much more advanced in her scholarship, while I'm just starting. This lesson will probably go over what we'll do for the semester and show us the research facilities and labs. No matter what happens, I'm so excited! Once I'm dressed and I've packed my stationary, I quietly make my way downstairs; Terrako is sound asleep in his bed. After yesterday, I want to make sure Terrako doesn't follow me and cause anymore problems that will frustrate father.

I peek into Impa's room and see her body sprawled across her bed. She is sound asleep. She told me last night that she had won the fight. I hope she didn't push herself too hard. I put my shoes on and slowly open and close the front door. I make my way to the science block.

*****

Entering my classroom, I find my seat and take out my notebook and pen, ready to take notes on what I'll learn this semester. The teacher quickly hands us each a sheet, which has all the information we need for knowing what we will do. I guess I don't need to take any notes. Instead, we're told to check out the other rooms and labs depending on which sections of this subject we've chosen to take. Choosing the sheikah research course means I need to go to the lab near the end of the corridor.

Entering the room, I almost bump into someone. I'm about to apologise when the voice greets me, ecstatically.
"Zelda! Welcome!" Purah drops the books in her arms onto the floor like they're rubbish and engulfs me in a tight hug.
"I was hoping I'd see you here, Purah. How are you?" I ask, looking around the room. There's a lot of equipment around the desks, along with some test tubes on one side, filled with unknown glowing substances.
"I'm great! Will you be learning in here?" She walks over to a microscope.
"Yes I will. I've taken the research course, remember?"
"Oh yeah! Sorry. I've been busy lately. There's a lot to do here, but I'll help you learn whenever I can!"
"Oh no. You don't have to-"

"PURAH!" Someone suddenly shouts, making me flinch. Who is that?
"Oh my Hylia. I'm right here! Why are you shouting?! Idiot."
"I heard that!" The voice sounds closer. A man comes around the corner and through the small door of another room, attached to this one. Must be a little storage room or something like that.
He wears a strange pair of goggles over his eyes. His white hair is styled in a... unique way and he wears a lab coat with trousers that seem a bit short. Both of them are wearing lab coats that differ with their individual styles. He stands there, staring at us. Or I think he's staring. I can't see his eyes at all.

"Hey there. I'm guessing you're a friend of my research assistant?" Purah laughs.
"I think you mean research colleague. And yes. This is my friend Zelda. Zelda meet-"
"Ahem! Allow me to introduce myself. Zelda, right now you are looking at the one and only scientist extraordinaire... ROBBIE! HEE HEE!" He strikes some kind of pose, bending his leg and dramatically pointing his finger to the ceiling. A guitar sounds at the same time, though I'm not exactly sure where it came from.

"So... you're the principal's daughter. Pleasure to meet you. I honestly didn't expect you to take this module." No one does. People always expect me to take subjects like politics. Subjects that all the particular rich students take to keep their family's reputations just right. Can't afford to lose it.
"I'm in charge of this lab and the study areas associated with it." Purah walks next to him and he slightly flinches. He seems rebellious but is nervous of Purah at the same time. I smile. Who wouldn't be nervous to get on her bad side?