Concerning Behaviour

Zelda's POV

Ever since Mipha's celebratory meal, I haven't been able to forget about Waterblight. Why do all the Hinox high students seem so determined to put HA students down? I know not all of them will be as intimidating or seemingly cruel, but I had hoped at least the main team that faces against us would have some good and bad members. It seems all of them are villainous. The weekend flew by as I mainly stayed in the dorm to study with Purah and watch tv with Impa. Today, I decided I should visit Urbosa, now that I am all caught up on Purah's current task for me in our next lesson.

I cross the training grounds and spot Urbosa outside the building. She seems to be sparring with someone, a student. Her movements are swift and precise. She attacks with her favourite scimitar, spinning elegantly around as if dancing instead of fighting, and lifts her jewelled shield just in time to block the student's weapon and knocks it away. I believe Urbosa called that a 'parry' once. I'm in awe at the speed of the fight and how my dear friend has now pinned the guy down on the ground, towering over him, posing strongly with her scimitar extended towards his neck.

"Hm, good attempt. You are improving but, your concentration and stamina need some work. That's enough for today." She sheaths her sword as the defeated man slumps away to the main buildings. After a moment, she notices me with a smile.
"Hello, princess. What a lovely surprise."
"Hello, Urbosa. That was quite a thrilling fight I just witnessed. As beautiful as you are fierce, as always." I beam up at her. She confidently flicks her ponytail with a chuckle.
"Why thank you, little bird. I am always up for impressing you with my skills. Maybe I could teach you some techniques again, like I used to."

Nostalgia flows through me as I recall the times when I was a child and Urbosa would come to the mansion to train me in sword fighting when I wasn't learning the light bow. Mother would overlook our sessions and often put in a few words of her own difficulties handling weapons. She would blame herself for my apparent misfortunes when it came to my poor fighting skills. Turns out she was just fine; She could wield the light bow the moment she first touched it, whereas it seems I have zero luck with it, even after a few years of trying.

"Zelda, are you alright?" Urbosa's voice brings me back to the present.
"Yes, I'm just fine." I say in a not so confident tone. I can't lie to Urbosa easily.
"What's wrong?" She walks me into the Gerudo building. I sigh and take a seat in her office.
"I just... I can't stop thinking about the meal we had that day. What happened there." I slouch in my seat.
"Why is that? There's no need to fret about that petty boy. Mipha has dealt with him plenty of times. He had his little moment and he left. The dinner was just fine after that."
"We sat in silence the rest of the time! Mipha looked worried and you saw how Revali and Link also reacted to him. I didn't think Hinox high students would be like this. Cause so much uneasiness."
Urbosa sighs.

"Welp, that's them. They've always been like this. It's like the main course taught over there is 'the arts of being a major pain in the ass.' I would blame the teachers too. I've had a few unpleasant run-ins with their coach. Goes by the name 'Thunderblight.' He is a sly one who, and this may sound surprising, is quite a challenge for even me to best in battle. He has the speed and stamina and strength I have spent many years building up myself. Not to mention his horrid personality is just as strong." I don't feel any better than I was hoping to after talking to Urbosa. So far, there's hasn't been anything good to say about them.

"Why didn't my father tell me any of this?"
"I don't think he knows. Whenever he visits, the group tend to flip and act like the most innocent angels to ever walk our lands. They'd get A's in drama class for sure. I wouldn't say they are personally to blame, though." I raise an eyebrow as Urbosa pauses.
"...Continue." I slowly speak and she sighs again.
"I suspect their head teacher to be the main problem with that school. Ganon is a very suspicious man indeed." My whole body freezes at the mention of that name.
"...G-Ganon? He's the headmaster of that school?!"
"Yes, didn't you know? Your father really doesn't speak to you much of his business. Again, he probably didn't wish to worry you. He trusts that man with a lot but, I wish I could say the same. Just like his students, he himself shows concerning behaviour."