Morning - School

[Name] knocked on a bedroom door. "Oi, it's time to get up!" She heard a loud groan from the other side of the door. [Name] waited a few minutes as she heard some shuffling. A tall, white-haired male opened the door and yawned loudly.

"Ew... Go get ready, Mister. That bedhead of yours is crazy..." [Name] chuckled and followed the male to a nearby bathroom.

"I don't want you here with me." the stubborn male said, trying to shove [Name] out of the bathroom.

[Name] frowned, her eyes swelling with fake tears. "Fine. I'll see you downstairs, Tobirama Senju." She turned around, her skirt fluttering behind her. Tobirama rolled his eyes and shut the door.

As [Name] went downstairs, she greeted her older brother, Hoshimi. "Hi, whatcha making?" [Name] asked. She stood next to him as Hoshimi turned off the stove.

"Food. Now go sit down." Hoshimi pointed his finger at the nearby dining table. [Name] chuckled and sat down. Her brother had already set the table.

"Where's Tobirama-kun?" Hoshimi asked, placing the tamagoyaki* on [Name]'s plate. He sat down across from her and began to eat.

"Getting ready." [Name] took a bite of the tamagoyaki and squealed. "Hoshi-nii! You're the best cook ever!"

"The only cook ever..." Hoshimi mumbled, taking a sip of his tea. Just then, a bold figure entered the entrance doorway.

"Yahoo~. I'm back, everyone!" a cheerful voice said. Hoshimi choked on his tea and began coughing recklessly. [Name]'s eyes widened. 

A tall man entered the kitchen. "Hoshi-kun, are you cooking again?" Hoshimi looked away and mumbled a quiet, "Yes."

"Uta-nii! I didn't expect you to be back already. I mean, you were in America, right?" [Name] asked.

[Name]'s oldest brother, Uta**, smiled at her. "Mm-hmm. I did. Actually, I came about three days ago, but my buddies and I went to stay at the beach for awhile."

Uta, the oldest, was a popular voice-actor-turned-singer and model for a small fashion agency. Hoshimi, the second child, was a first-year college student at a university. 

Hoshimi sighed and looked at his watch. "You really should have called. I would have cleaned out your bedroom, ya know..." Hoshimi sighed heavily and ran a hand through his brown hair. "It would have been proper that way, too."

"Ha ha..." laughed Uta. "But, you weren't always the mom of the house, ya know, so you shouldn't be complaining about me." Uta chuckled when Hoshimi stood up. 

"I'm going to school. Bye, [Name]. Tobirama-kun's food's on the stove." [Name] nodded. Uta waved his hand annoyingly.

"Bye, Hoshimi-bachan***~. Be safe, and don't talk to strangers!" Hoshimi glared at his brother and slammed the door.

Tobirama appeared in the kitchen entrance. "Did I miss something?" He looked at Uta, then at [Name]. "Hello, Uta-san." Tobirama sat himself next to the model.

"Hello, Tobirama-chan. Hoshimi-bachan just left." The tall man looked into Tobirama's eyes. "How are you doing, Tobirama-chan?"

Tobirama nodded. "I suppose I'm fine. I mean, everything's been okay." Uta nodded his head.

"Good, good." He looked at his watch. "Tobi-chan, hurry and eat. You'll be late to school. I'll pick you guys up later."

[Name] choked. "Uwahh! Uta-nii, you can't do that. You're famous! I can't be seen with you. Besides, Tobirama can walk home with me."

Uta looked pained. "But, anyone would want to be seen with me, ne, Tobi-chan?" Tobirama didn't say a word. He knew better than to talk to Uta.

"Nii-san, you'd get a swarm of fangirls before I can take a step out of the classroom. It's not good." [Name] insisted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobirama adjusted the scarf around his neck. "I can't believe you actually made Uta stay home." [Name] chuckled.

"Years of practice, Tobirama. You've only been living with us for a little over half a year, so you wouldn't really know how to deal with annoying, older brothers."

Tobirama shook his head. "Believe me. I have one, remember."

[Name] nodded. "Oh, yeah. Hashirama-san, hm..." They were both silent. "Have you been hearing from your brother? I mean, since you started living with us..."

The white-haired male shook his head. "No, not even from Itama or Kawarama... But, that's okay." he said, looking off into the distance.

"I see... You like being away from them, huh, Tobirama? Is that why you say it's okay?" Tobirama shook his head and playful dug his fist into the side of [Name]'s head.

"Whatever... Oto-san doesn't really care what I do, as long as I get a well-paying job in the end." Tobirama scratched the back of his head. "Let's hurry. We're almost there."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kyaa~."

"Look, it's Izuna Uchiha~!"

"Isn't he just the greatest?"

[Name]'s and Tobirama's ears were filled with the irritating squeals from adoring fangirls. "This is worst than Uta's fangirls..." [Name] whispered into Tobirama's ears.

The two peered down the sea of girls to find Izuna Uchiha, the most popular guy in the school. Intelligent, good-looking, AND mysterious, Izuna was practically every girls' dreams. He was treated differently; the school even allowed him to make major alterations to his school uniform. The Uchiha was even a lot more popular than Uta in the modeling industry.

Izuna walked down the hall with two of his other friends, twins, Klaus and Lukas Sato. [Name] watched as the sea slowly parted. Izuna was smiling and waving like a prince of some kind. Tobirama didn't bother to even look at the menacing Uchiha.

Izuna's eyes caught [Name]'s, and he smiled at her. [Name] looked flustered and dragged Tobirama away, tugging at his sleeves. "Did he do something to you, [Name]?" Tobirama asked.

Receiving glares from at least thirty girls, [Name] nodded. "Oh yeah... That Uchiha is such a flirtatious pain in the ass..."

~End: Morning - School~

*Tamagoyaki is rolled egg.

**Uta means "song" in Japanese, hence Uta is a voice actor-turned-singer.

***"Hoshimi-bachan" is a pun that Uta uses because Hoshimi is a feminine name that means 'starlight', and he is taking care of the house and his siblings like a grandmother would. 

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash