Noon - Valentine's Day Special

Tobirama knocked on [Name]'s door. "Get up, please. We'll be late, ya know." He waited politely for her response. Although her door didn't have a lock on it, he knew she'd be upset if he just barged in.

He did, anyways.

"Ah! No! Get out!" [Name] threw a pillow at Tobirama. He caught it and tossed it away. He approached her on her bed and began to climb onto it.

"Ew... You're going to leave your stench on my bed!" [Name] crawled away towards the farthest edge. Tobirama pulled her arm and placed her close to his chest. 

"Shut up. I know you're hurt, but you gotta go to school. Life's going to move on with you whether you like it or not." He said it so calmly that [Name] felt awkward.

"What the- Stop trying to act all...protective and loving. You were just annoying awhile ago!" She was flustered and tried to pull herself away from him. But, Tobirama kept his grip. 

"Even if your brothers betray you, I'm always here for you. Okay?" [Name]'s cheeks burned, and she scrambled off the bed. 

"Yeah... Okay, I'll get ready." she said before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izuna, please accept this. It's homemade."

"I made chocolate roses for you. Please take them."

"Izuna-senpai, will you please take these chocolates?"

Izuna Uchiha was clearly bored. This happened every year. Girls from all over the school would give him chocolates for Valentine's Day, hoping to receive something for White's Day in March. He never returned any favors back, much less eat pounds and pounds of chocolate.

Klaus and Lukas smiled. "Izuna-tan is sooooo popular this year again, Klaus-tan!" Lukas exclaimed, adding the childish version of "-chan" at the end of Izuna's name.

"I suppose he is. But, Izuna is every year." Klaus ignored his annoying younger brother, who was trying to steal one of Izuna's chocolates. He sighed and turned to watch Izuna receive more chocolates and gifts.

Izuna smiled and watched as the line of girls slowly decreased. "I just love Valentine's Day." he said, sighing as if receiving the gifts were hard work. He leaned back in his chair and placed his arms behind his head.

Tobirama entered the classroom with [Name] by his side. He didn't even bother looking at the crowd of females. This happened every year. [Name] glanced at the Uchiha and frowned.

"I hate him." she said, following Tobirama to his seat. She sat in the desk in front of him. Staring blankly at Tobirama, she gasped. "I don't have anything for you! And, I've known you for so long!" 

Tobirama waved the idea off. "You don't need to give me anything. Besides, isn't it the boys' day to give the gifts? Not vice versa?"