Evening - Conflicted Feelings

[Name] had went back to class after she had fallen asleep. She was glad she did because Izuna had left early for some unknown reason. The bell rang, dismissing all students out of class. Tobirama approached [Name]. "I managed to wash your lunch box in the kitchen." He handed her the bento box, and [Name] took it. She smiled and thanked him before following him outside.

A cold breeze struck the two, piercing their skin through the clothes. "I forgot it would be this cold..." [Name] clung onto Tobirama. "Can I hold you like this? I'm freezing." Tobirama pulled out the scarf he brought that morning and wrapped it around [Name]. 

"Here. The last thing I need is for you to get a cold. Seriously, though..." He paused. "Are you okay with what Izuna did to you?" [Name]'s eyes widened with surprise.

"Actually, what worries me more is why you care so much? It's really scary."

"I want to know, [Name]." Tobirama said sternly before moving ahead of her. [Name] paused and watched him. Realizing he was almost near the school entrance, she dashed for him.

"Don't get so worked up, hot-headed potato." She sighed. "I guess I'm okay. I just don't want anything to do with that damned Uchiha anymore..." She pulled the scarf up, so it covered her mouth and chin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uta ran towards his little sister and hugged her tightly. "[Name]-chan! I received a call! You were bullied! I told you I had to come pick you up." He squeezed her harder into his chest, crying loudly.

Hoshimi popped his head out of the kitchen. "Can you be quiet, Uta-niisan? It's really hard to cook when I know you're just gonna cause trouble for me later..."

Tobirama went past the two siblings and made his way upstairs. "I have a test to study for, so I'll be up here if anyone needs me." he said, his voice trailing off as he ascended. 

[Name] pulled away from Uta. "Uta-nii, please stop. It's okay. Tobirama helped me, so I'm okay." She sighed and ran a hand through her [hair color] hair. She took off her shoes and headed up the stairs. "I'll finish my homework and, then I'll help you, Hoshi-nii."

While Uta was sniffling in the kitchen, [Name] shut the door to her bedroom. She couldn't get Izuna out of her head. She didn't like him; she HATED him, but for some reason, her heart was pounding incredibly fast that moment when she kissed him.

'It was just the rush of a kiss. Everyone feels that way when their first kiss is broken...' she lied to herself. She fell onto her bed and clung onto the body pillow she received as a pre-teen. Uta had said it would be nice to cuddle with something that wasn't male.

She rolled over and looked at her ceiling. She smiled at the beautiful branch of a sakura tree in full bloom. It wasn't colored, just black like a shadow, but it seemed so alive. Especially with the petals falling off like there was a wind in the room. [Name] smiled to herself, remembering how pleasant life was before high school.

Before she met Izuna; before she knew him. Izuna had made life unpleasant, but she wasn't sure why. Like when Tobirama moved in suddenly. She didn't know. He just came home with Uta one day and suddenly started living with them.