Morning - Awkward Gatherings

"Oh, my darling. It's time to wake up. I've been wondering when you'd wake up. You skipped dinner last night..." [Name] groggily opened her eyes to find her oldest brother peering over her.

"You're awake! Thank goodness! Hoshimi-bachan left early, so I made sure that I would make a healthy breakfast for my beloved, under-aged, little sister." Uta squeezed her  tightly.

[Name] pushed off her annoying brother. "I'm going to get ready. Where's Tobirama?" she asked, pulling her hair away from her face. Uta smiled and curled up in his sister's blankets.

"He's been up for awhile now. Right now, though-he's probably on his phone or somethin'." Uta got up and popped his back. "I just love the smell of my baby sister's smell. It smells so...fruity." he said, perversely.

[Name] threw a heavy textbook on him. "Ew! Get out of my bedroom, you perverted onii-san! You're revolting!" She reached for another book, but Uta got up and ran out of the room.

"[Name]-chan's so mean to meeee~! Tobi-kun, save me please~!" he cried, running down the stairs. [Name] sighed, trying not to act pissed at being woken up by her annoying, baby-like brother.

She ran a lazy hand through her tangled hair. She combed it through before she decided to curl her hair. "I might as well look good today after what happened with that Uchiha..." she mumbled to herself.

Popping out her first curl, she smiled to herself, proud at the perfect, bouncy curl she had made. "Look good for Izuna? I didn't know you were so low, [Name]." a voice said.

[Name] jumped, burning herself on her ear. "Shit! Freakin' Tobirama! God! Oww....." Tobirama chuckled and reached into a nearby cabinet to grab some cooling ointment.

"Move your hand." Tobirama said, pulling himself closer to [Name]. She obeyed and felt something cool being slathered against her ear.

She blushed the slightest. Tobirama was so close that she could hear the small breaths he was taking. "Th-thanks, meanie."

"It's not nice to call someone names after they helped you, stupid." Tobirama  said. He gently pushed her to the other side of the counter as he pulled his toothbrush out of its container.

"Oh shut up. You're not very nice yourself. That act of kindness will never happen again in a hundred years." [Name] retorted. She heard Tobirama chuckle and quickly finished her curls.

Making her way downstairs, she saw Uta and Hoshimi talking together. "I can't believe you're going against my orders. I thought we made a deal!" Uta whispered harshly.

"I didn't like the idea. That's why I went my own way." Hoshimi spat. He turned away haughtily and sipped his cup of tea.

Uta frowned. "Hoshimi, we made this clear! You even agreed to this before you left for college!" Uta never called Hoshimi by his actual name unless he was super serious.

Hoshimi slammed his empty mug on the table loudly. "You were never around! I had to do everything while you became famous! Mom and Dad aren't here because they were famous! Don't you get it? Your decisions will just lead to mistakes. I'm doing the best for [Name].'" Hoshimi yelled.