Noon - Lunch Disaster

The noon bell rang, notifying every student that lunch has started. [Name] and Tobirama were in their classroom as [Name] was pulling items out of her bag.

"Tobirama, I forgot my lunch! What'll I do? Hoshi-nii's gonna kill me! That bento took forever to make!" [Name] couldn't stop worrying about what her older brother would do. Hoshimi had taken quite an interest in cooking in the last year or so, so he would take every single atom in his body to make [Name]'s lunch beautiful.

Tobirama had pulled out some money before looking to see if [Name] was okay. "Err... I can buy you something if you want. I have enough change for two." He held out his hand for [Name], which left [Name] smiling. 

"You're so cute, Tobirama. That's okay; I'll just buy my own melonpan*." [Name] pulled out her small pocketbook and pulled out some money.

Across the room, she could hear Izuna's snickers. "Lukas, you need to calm down. We all know you've had some crazy party moments." Izuna said. Lukas chuckled and patted his older brother's back.

"But, Klaus was here to witness it." he said. Klaus shook his head. 

"Nonsense. I wasn't the one who had gotten nearly-drunk!"

[Name] shook her head, disappointed that boys their age would rather party than make it to college. Then again, Izuna Uchiha had his future set out.

He would just take his mother's position as CEO of the entertainment company, Sun*Moon*Entertainment. His older brother had already started a successful hair product that easily sold millions throughout the world.

Tobirama ushered for [Name] to go get lunch, but as they were about to leave, Izuna pulled out a mint green bento box.

"Look what I found. It's so...kawaii-desu~." He laughed, eyeing [Name] the entire time. [Name], of course, recognized the bento box as hers.

Tobirama did as well, but he was already too late to grab [name] away from the menacing trio. "Oi! Give that back!" [Name] said loudly to the group.

Both the twins and Izuna looked up. Izuna snickered, enjoying her reaction. "Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? It's just a lunch. You don't have to be so mean. Sharing is caring." Izuna said.

[Name] frowned. "Well, stealing is not nice, Mister Uchiha. Now, I'd like to have my bento back, please." She stuck out her hand, waiting for it to be placed back.

Izuna's eyes widened. Whenever he took something from a girl, they'd usually fight back for it or didn't even try to get it back. Realizing he was just staring, he smiled slyly before nodding. "Sure, I'll return it."

In an instant, he stood up and gave [Name] the box. [Name] looked at him with wide, shocked eyes. He was still there in front of her. There was a clatter on the floor as the bento dropped to the ground. [Name] could hear Tobirama arguing with the twins. Everything, however, happened so quickly, yet [Name] felt everything in slow motion.

Izuna was still in front of her for what seemed like the longest time in forever. Gasps were heard, and there was a sudden stop. Izuna, finally, was in view now. He smiled and rubbed his lips.

"Look at you. First, I ever so kindly give you your lunch and a kiss, but then you just make a mess on both of us. Thanks, [Name]." Izuna smiled and chuckled. He grabbed his friends from a glaring Tobirama and strode away, heading towards the food court.

"Freakin' Uchiha. Man, this is why I can't stand guys like him." Tobirama crossed his arms over his chest and glanced over to see if [Name] was okay. He jumped and instantly reached his arm out, touching her shoulder.

"You okay?" [Name] hadn't realized it, but she was...crying? [Name] jumped and wiped away her tears.

Tobirama gently pulled her into the hall. "[Name], are you okay?" he said, looking into her eyes. It was one of those rare moments when Tobirama, usually cold and stiff, was now warm and kind.

[Name] sniffled, but nodded. "I don't know what was going on, but I should be fine. I'll just go to the infirmary to rest a little." Tobirama smiled and ruffled [Name]'s hair.

"Be careful. I don't want you crying again." he said before seeing her go down the empty hall. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't want to beat up the Uchiha, but somehow he would get a taste of his own medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, sure. Stay here as long as you need to, [Name]-chan. It is that time of year where people start to feel sick." the school nurse, Miss Yujiro informed. [Name] nodded her thanks and went to the beds on the other side of the desk.

She took off her school jacket and neatly folded it, placing it on the nearby chair. Slowly, she lifted the thin blanket sheet and slid inside. Burying her head under the covers, [Name] tried to think of the reason of why she was crying when Izuna had kissed her.

It was every girls' dream to kiss the Uchiha, so then why? [Name] shook her head. It was because she despised him and his stuck-up, rude personality. 'That was the reason', she told herself.

~End: Noon - Lunch Disaster~

*Melonpan is a kind of sweet bun from Japan.

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash