Noon - Commute

Izuna had walked out of his brother's corporation and was now heading nowhere. He was still cold in his pajamas, and he wrapped his arms around his body. His breath came out in small puffs. "Damn, why's it so cold today?" Izuna grumbled to himself.

He stuck his cold hands in his pockets and found leftover change from when Madara gave him lunch money. He saw a grocery store up ahead, sure that there was a deli in there.

"I can buy some coffee and a hot meal with this much, right?" He had a little over 1,000 yen. Shoving the change back into his pocket, he stiffly made his way into the warmth of the store.

A lady greeted him when he entered the store. He awkwardly smiled at her and made the short trip to the back where a small bakery was located. Izuna smiled and approached the barista at the cash register.

"Hello, what can I get you?" the man greeted. He adjusted the pens that were next to him before smiling up at Izuna.

"One coffee, medium roast and size. And, one toasted breakfast sandwich." He handed the barista his money, and the barista gave him his receipt.

Izuna sat down in the seat closest to the entrance of the bakery. He felt a little awkward by himself in a grocery store. He had no real purpose staying here in the grocery store.

That's when he saw [Name] struggling to carry a squash while Tobirama wandered further into the aisles. The barista called Izuna's name, so that he could get his food. Grabbing them, Izuna "casually" made his way to [Name].

"Hello, [Name]-chan~" he called. [Name] nearly dropped the squash she was holding.
"Oh, God... Why now? I just ran into the Devil Twins, too," whined [Name]. She turned on her heel and frowned just the slightest.

"I was just dropping by, and I saw you here. So, I was going to be nice and say hi to you." Izuna smirked. "You and Tobirama, of course."

Tobirama, who was just a few feet ahead, turned and glared at the Uchiha. "Hello, Izuna. Now, if you'd excuse us, we're on our way to checkout."

[Name] lifted her chin and followed Tobirama towards the front of the store. Izuna sighed and decided to follow them, too. He had nowhere to go, and he was bored.

"Hey, why don't we all just hang out today? It's been a while, right?"

"I've never hung out with you, and I don't intend to," spat [Name]. 

"You've never hung out with me, so you don't know if you like it or not. I'm one-hundred percent cool. Trust me." Izuna caught up with [Name] and was now waiting in line with them.

"No way. You can't-"

"Why not? Since you won't leave us alone anyways, you might as well stay with us, Izuna." Tobirama said this without even looking at the shocked Uchiha.

Izuna shrugged it off. "Okay, I guess I'll just stay with you guys."

Tobirama unlocked the door to their house. Uta's luggage was out in front of the doorway. [Name] pushed the large leopard-print one out of the way. "Jesus, Uta..." She took off her shoes and walked towards the kitchen.

Izuna and Tobirama followed suite, giving each other sassy pouts. Tobirama dumped the grocery bags on the kitchen island and proceeded to put the food away. [Name] sat in the living room with her legs pulled up and a throw blanket around her.

"Do you need help, Tobirama?" Izuna asked. He waited patiently for Tobirama to answer, but he ignored Izuna and put away the last of the groceries.

"No, I don't. Sorry," he said. He walked towards the living room and sat down next to [Name]. [Name] offered him part of the blanket, which he gladly accepted.

Izuna shyly sat on the other sofa, but [Name] asked him if he wanted to sit with them. "You can see the TV better from here." She opened the remaining half of the blanket for Izuna, and he shamefully slid in next to her.

He didn't know why she was being so nice to him all of a sudden. Maybe it was because her brothers were home, and she couldn't make a big scene. Or maybe she was just being polite.
They watched the movie that was playing on the television. It was strange for a moment since it looked as if they all got along in that single time frame.

Uta came downstairs, fresh out of the shower. He had on his blue sweatpants and a towel was draped over his shoulders. He wandered into the kitchen and noticed the three teenagers underneath the blanket. "Hello, hello. What's this? Three heads today?"

He peered over all three of them and smiled. "Izuna? I didn't expect you to be here. Aren't you supposed to be with your brother?" he asked. Uta's still-wet hair dripped over him.

"Oh yeah... I left early because the meeting was getting boring. But, he'll probably come by to pick me up."

Uta shrugged. "I guess so... Seems typical of Madara, honestly. But, he's picking me up to go to Paris." He made his way to the living room and landed himself on the plush sofa that Izuna sat in.

"Oooo! Nice, it's Howl's Moving Castle," he muttered to himself.

Izuna glanced at [Name]. She was so focused on the movie; her eyes were large like a child's. Tobirama idly looked at his phone, scrolling through his newsfeed.

"Don't you think it's weird that Howl doesn't like black hair? I think he looks a lot better with that color." Izuna didn't notice that [Name] was talking to him until she poked him slightly.

"W-what?" stuttered Izuna.

"I said that Howl looks more attractive with black hair. Your brother should create magical potions to change people's hair color. I'd buy that."

Izuna smiled. "Really? I'll just have to mention it to him, I suppose."

[Name] sighed. "Howl is really a good-looking man. I wish I was just as lucky as Sophie, to fall in love with a man like him and change his whole life around." She pulled the blanket up higher to cover at least half of her face.

"You can if you try hard enough." He attempted to hold [Name]'s hand, but Tobirama stood up.

"You should. You don't seem to try." Tobirama walked to the kitchen and pulled out a cup.

And, the doorbell rang...

~End: Noon - Commute~  

Author's Note: I have a new schedule for updates. Please take note of this.

https://www.quotev.com/27684097/journal/3440882/Schedule-as-of-91016 

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash