Midnight - Plotting in Advance

Madara pulled on his shoes and looked at his younger brother, who had become unsettled and started fidgeting in the corner. "Thank you so much Uta and Hoshimi-san for allowing us to come over."

Hoshimi smiled and bid them farewell. [Name] and Tobirama had also come out to see them off. Tobirama hung on close to [Name]. "Bye Izuna." [Name] waved a little.

Tobirama coughed and scuffed out a good-bye. Hoshimi locked the door and sighed. "I'm soooo tired. Can you wash dishes please, Tobirama and [Name]?"

"What about Uta? Why can't he help, too?"

Hoshimi yawned. "He's gotta pack. Come on, hustle over you two. No one else feeds you, but me." He shoved the back in the kitchen.

After being thrown into the kitchen, Tobirama rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the sponge. "Are you gonna help?"

[Name] nodded. "I can't leave you working by yourself. It'll make me look bad."

"But, you're beautiful," replied Tobirama. [Name] turned her head.

"Say that again. I didn't hear you."

Tobirama sighed. "Hurry up. I wanna go to sleep since tomorrow's Saturday. It's a hassle, and I have stuff to do tomorrow morning."

"You're right! Tomorrow's the weekend. How could I forget?" She scurried next to Tobirama at the sink and began to rinse off the suds.

They worked together in silence and enjoyed the faint music coming from Hoshimi's bedroom. It was dark except for the dim light in the kitchen.

"You know, it sorta feels like we're the only two people in this house. It's sorta weird..." muttered [Name].

"It's not weird. It's probably going to happen more often now since Hoshimi and Uta are going to receive more responsibilities. We'll just have to deal with it." Tobirama squirted more soap onto the sponge.

"Yeah... You're right." [Name] placed a plate on the drying rack.

Tobirama glanced over at [Name]. "You... Did Izuna do anything to you when I was gone?"

[Name] tensed up. Had Tobirama seen? He couldn't have. He probably was taking his sweet time to avoid Izuna. Then again... "Nope. Nothing happened. We just talked until Hoshimi came up and announced Madara-san's departure."

"Are you sure? I'm here to protect you, you know."

"I'm fine. Honest, Tobirama." She tried to avoid eye contact and hoping Tobirama didn't sense anything.

But, of course he did. "[Name], you can tell me if something is bothering you. I'm here for you, and you know that. You usually open up quicker than this, so I know that you're feeling uneasy." He turned the slightest to look at her. "You can trust me."

[Name] quickly finished the last few dishes before answering. She sighed. "Tobirama, I swear I am fine. It's okay."

She walked off and went upstairs, leaving Tobirama alone. He waited until he heard her bedroom door close and turned off the kitchen lights. Walking upstairs in the dark, he began to create a plan to make [Name] hate Izuna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuna slumped back into the seats of his brother's expensive sports car. "Why did we come again tonight?" Izuna asked. His arms were folded, and he was staring out the window into the dim city lights.

"Uta and I have important business to discuss in France about your potential engagement to [Name]. It's for the best if you don't want that Senju in the way."

"Why do I have to marry her? I never really understood that."

"Uta wants stability in her life. Their parents are no longer in their lives, and Uta knows that eventually she will be left alone once Uta becoes drastically popular and Hoshimi finishes college. [Name] needs that stability, and Uta has relied on his former partner, me, to create that stability, emotionally, physically, financially, and romantically."

Izuna rolled his eyes. "And why does it have to be me? I mean, she's cute and attractive, but she seems to like Tobirama more. Tobirama knows what's up, too. Or that's what I'm sensing."

His older brother shook his head. "Izuna, as the potential partner of [Name], you have to win her heart no matter if you have a rival or not."

The young Uchiha groaned in response. He was still pondering whether he should move quickly or wait a while. But there was still the chance of Tobirama going after her. He had the greater advantage because he lives with her, and she tolerates him.

A few minutes passed before Madara pulled up onto the driveway. He stopped the car and pulled out the keys. "Do you honestly love her, Izuna? or are you trying to win her heart in vain?"

Izuna opened the car door and slammed it closed. "I think I love her. But I'm not sure how."

Madara smiled. "Think constantly, Izuna. You'll find your answer. For now, you must plot in advance."

~End: Midnight - Plotting in Advance~

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash