Morning - Saturday Shopping

"Oi, wake up. Aren't we going shopping?" Tobirama had entered [Name]'s room and poked her cheeks continuously. She groaned and rolled over, pulling her covers over her head.

"Leave me alone... You're annoying, Tobirama." He sighed and sat on her bed. She scooted over and tugged the blankets. "You're sitting on them. Get off, will ya?"

"Only if you get up. Then I'll get off. You can take the blanket into the bathroom if you're so cold." He stood and watched [Name] roll out of bed in the big, fluffy bundle.

She waddled her way out of her room and into the bathroom where she stood in front of the mirror. "If we go, you have to do my hair," she insisted.

[Name] had just wrapped a scarf around her and bundled a thick jacket over her pajama shirt. She slipped on leggings and knee-high socks before lazily pulling on her boots. "Aren't you in a hurry like you said you were?" asked [Name].

Tobirama was counting the money he had with him. "Hoshimi gave me $50 to spend on groceries this week, and I have $20 to buy whatever. [Name] might spend $30 if she wants anything, so I have a total of $100 to spend..." He counted and counted again to reassure himself.

"Hurry up. I thought we were going to an open market, or is it just one of those super ones?" Tobirama placed the money back in the envelope and stuck it in his front pocket.

"Wherever there's good sales. I think the supermarket has a sale on eggs today. Hoshimi said he needed those for his noodle dish." He opened the door and stepped out, greeted by the cold morning air.

He shivered, and [Name] next to him puffed out balls of air. "I feel like a dragon."

"Or a smoker," added Tobirama. He received a punch on his arm from [Name].

They made their way to the supermarket. He grabbed a basket, and [Name] followed close by. "You know, you didn't have to ask me to come. You could have went by yourself."

"I don't want to carry groceries around all day. Besides, it's boring being alone." He picked up the ads for that day, trying to determine which sales were good sales.

[Name] nodded. "Yeah... It's sorta earl, though."

"The early bird gets the worm."

"The lazy one gets rest," retorted [Name].

"Which means you get eggs. I'll be in the produce section, so go grab a carton of eggs." He patted her head and turned the other direction. [Name] groaned and shuffled her way to the eggs.

She was almost there, but she heard two very familiar voices. "Why do we have to go shopping this early? Why not later?"

"Apparently, it's for one of Mom's special dishes. She's gotten into those Western things called 'casseroles'. What even is a 'casserole'?"

[Name] gasped a little. It was those twins who were under Izuna's spell. Klaus and Lukas Sato, the devil twins.

"Hurry up and grab one. It doesn't take years, Lukas."

"Shut up. They gotta be good, ya know." [Name] heard Lukas pop open the carton lid and check the eggs.

Their footsteps got louder as they approached the area where [Name] was. "Oh, Mom said that she needed some thyme. It's over there." [Name] looked around and noticed that she was in the aisle labeled 'Spices."

'Shit!' But [Name] was too late.

"Oh? Is that that one girl who Izuna had the hots for?" She heard Lukas's flirtatious voice. She quickly turned around and began to examine the spices, hoping to ignore them.

"[Name]-chan is here? I wonder why... Are you alone, [Name]-chan?" Klaus's more serious voice was scarier than Lukas's.

They approached her, keeping a good amount of distance. Lukas was smiling, and Klaus had a smug face on. [Name] awkwardly turned around and smiled.

"Hey...guys."

"Hello, whatcha doin' here?" asked Lukas.

[Name] shrugged. "Nothing. Just shopping for, you know. Eggs."

Klaus raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Typical. Eggs are getting pretty popular these days."

"You alone?" Lukas took a step forward. [Name] wasn't sure how to reply.

"Perhaps. But, I was just gonna grab some eggs and go. Now if you excuse me..."

"Aw... [Name]-chan's gonna leave for some eggs. Well, I guess you haven't heard from Izuna, huh? He told us some stuff about you, and we thought you might want to know," taunted Lukas.

[Name] stopped. "What? What did he say?"

Klaus shrugged. "Just basic things, like wanting to marry you and wanting to make you his. He said that you only had one choice, and it was him. If it wasn't, he'd make you his."

"I don't understand. Are you guys BS-ing me?"

Lukas shook his head. "Trust us. 100% pure. Seriously, it's out of Klaus's mouth, not mine." Klaus nodded.

"I can't believe this, and I don't wanna. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some eggs to visit."

[Name] walked away from the two twins, who were snickering behind her. Could she believe them? Maybe not Lukas and his childish acts, but Klaus? Maybe. He seemed honest about it.

"If it wasn't, he'd make you his." What could Klaus mean?

She grabbed a carton, checked the quality, and walked away towards Tobirama.

~End: Morning - Saturday Shopping~

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash