Evening - Unexpected Guests

[Name] squealed when she got home. Hoshimi was already home and in the kitchen, preparing for that evening's dinner. "Welcome home, [Name]-chan, Tobirama." he greeted.

Hoshimi bit his lip before a light bulb suddenly popped into his head. "Oh, yes... That reminds me. Uta will be bringing a guest over that he works with for dinner. So, I want both of you to be well-behaved! That means you, [Name]! This guest wanted to see our family so unexpectedly... Ugh, I hate Uta...." Hoshimi rambled on and on  about how unexpected Uta could be and how he was tired of people randomly popping into the home he took care of.

[Name] quickly went to go change out of her school uniform into more comfortable clothes. She pulled her knee-high socks up and stretched. During this time, Tobirama also went into his room to change. He pulled on a hoodie and swept his hair to the side, only to have it notoriously fall back into place. He glanced at the ring box on his dresser. It was placed in that box almost a year ago. He knew he'd have to make a move before Izuna could, but how?

[Name] only sees him as a friend, not a potential husband. She doesn't even like Izuna, but he could strike at any moment.

Tobirama groaned in frustration. There were so many factors and possibilities that it hurt his intelligent mind. But, he had to make a move soon in order to become number one.

He came out of his room and ran into [Name], who was busy tying her hair back. "Tobirama, you can't be hurting me like this. You burned me earlier today, and now you run into me! Move your body, will you?" She playfully shoved him to the side as she made her way downstairs. Tobirama kicked her away and moved himself into the middle of the hall. She nearly lost her balance, but regained it, only to jump onto Tobirama's back.

Tobirama, who wasn't in a really energetic mood to fight back, decided to piggyback her downstairs and into the kitchen to help Hoshimi. "Aww... You're so thoughtful, Tobirama." [Name] snuggled against his head. "And, your shampoo smells nice... You should let me use some." she teased.

"Thanks, but no. I need that to maintain my luscious locks. Sorry." [Name] sighed. Hoshimi looked at the strange couple and smiled. 

"You guys are so cute. If only more couples were like you two." [Name] jumped off of Tobirama and glared at her brother.

"Hoshi-nii, that's gross. Tobirama and I are just friends." she pouted. Hoshimi chuckled awkwardly. 

"Anyways, you two! Clean the living room up, please. Uta and his guest are going to arrive soon." He turned around and continued to cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuna was sprawled out on his older brother's bed. "Nii-san, do I have to go with you to dinner?"

Madara sighed. "Yes, Izuna. Mother requested for you to accompany me to dinner." He adjusted his tie in the mirror. "Go get properly dressed."

Izuna groaned and rolled off Madara's bed. "But, I don't wanna go. Where is it at anyways? If I have to go, at least tell me where it's at."

The older Uchiha turned around and straightened his sports jacket. "At the ever-famous Uta Yamauchi*'s home. Now go get ready."

The young boy gasped. "No way in hell am I going there! What!? Why didn't you tell me that it was [Name]'s home?" Izuna panicked. Madara shrugged and pushed him out of his room.

In his own room, Izuna groaned loudly again. He rummaged through his closet and found an appropriate attire for dinner. He wasn't really in the mood to go out for dinner, much less see [Name] again. He could feel the mutual aura of dislike between them. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it wasn't pleasant...

In a few minutes, Izuna was already dressed and ready to go. Madara put on his watch. "Uta should be out there already. Come, Izuna." Izuna dragged his body along the pavement and into Uta's waiting vehicle.

He wasn't ready to go into enemy territory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshimi had set the table nicely and formally, as if he was decorating a five-star restaurant. He had changed into formal attire and even had Tobirama and [Name] change. "Dress nicely for Madara Uchiha-san. He's a very important business man, so act appropriately, too!"

[Name] was fixing her hair, pinning it back nicely. Tobirama was also styling his hair, making sure that it was neat enough for the Uchiha. "I don't want to do this, Tobirama..." [Name] groaned. 

"It's only one night, a couple hours. It's nothing." He stepped out of the bathroom and walked away. "Just don't spill chocolate on him."

"Like hell, I would. He's a powerful business person. I would never do that!"

"But, you did to his brother." Tobirama called back to [Name].

[Name] walked downstairs and waited with Tobirama and Hoshimi in the living room. A car pulled up, and Uta and two dark-haired men followed behind him.

Uta, who was dressed formally for once, smiled when he opened the door. "This is my home. Hello, Hoshimi, [Name]-chan, and Tobirama Senju. This is Madara Uchiha and Izuna Uchiha." Madara took off his shoes and shook hands with everyone.

After a few awkward greetings, they sat together at the dining table. Madara sat across Hoshimi, and Uta was at the head of the table. Izuna sat across [Name], and Tobirama was seated next to her.

'I didn't want to be seated across these two! Spare me through this night, God!' Izuna tried to avoid eye contact with the two.

[Name] smiled at Izuna. "I didn't expect you to come tonight. But, please enjoy your stay here for dinner." She smiled.

She didn't really want him there.

~End: Evening - Unexpected Guests~

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash