The First Fan Meeting

Bennie woke up to the sound of her phone ringing from under her pillow. By instinct, she jolted awake and quickly answered the call.

"Good Morning Bennie!" Jimin's giddy voice chirped from the other line.

"Good Morning, Jimin!" Bennie let out a sleepy laugh.

"We have our first fan meeting today! Get ready!" He reminded her

"Of course! I'll be down there in 10 minutes!" Bennie declared and ended the call abruptly.

Bennie leaped out of her bed and quickly pulled on a hoodie and blue jeans, and began to do her morning stretches out on the balcony to avoid waking up Jungkook.

Since her dorm room didn't have a barre for her to do stretches on, Bennie had to improvise and decided to use the balcony railings instead.

Quietly, she quickly placed on a pair of ballet flats and began to stretch out her legs.

Jungkook woke up to the sound of feet hitting the floor. He pulled back his covers and glanced out the window to find Bennie practicing her jump splits outside on the balcony.

He was always appalled by how easy she made the dance look, despite how difficult it is. He watched her for almost 5 minutes until Bennie picked up on his staring and laughed at him.

"Hey, Kookie!" Bennie called to him through the window. "We have a fan meet today! Better get ready!" She smiled brightly at him. Jungkook smiled back and nodded as he got up to do his morning routine.

...

The group had a fan meeting in Seoul to promote their new album, "2 Cool 4 Skool." However, they only had an hour ride together until they reached their destination.

Namjoon and Yoongi slept almost the entire time, while the rest of the members could barely contain their excitement and were playing music from their phones and dancing around together.

Bennie noticed that Jin had a giddy smile on his face as he was making glances at her while holding a plastic Tupperware bowl with a lid on it.

Bennie stretched her neck and looked over his shoulder to see what he had in the container, and when she saw what was inside, her eyes widened.

"Couscous?" She asked him with an Arabic accent

"Yes!" he chuckled. "We wanted to try cooking Moroccan dishes today because we thought you would like them."

Bennie gave him a heartfelt smile and placed her hand on his shoulder in gratitude. "Thank you, Oppa!"

Jin handed her the bowl and a spare pair of chopsticks, and Bennie began to eat happily.

"Can I have some?" Jimin asked her

"Me too!" Taehyung whined

Bennie laughed as she took pieces of the Couscous and spoonfed them both with her chopsticks.

...

The fan meeting took place at a mall section after business hours, and the members were all very cheerful and excited to meet their fans.