MAMA 2016

Bennie's stylist Hari patted an extra layer of powder on her face as the rest of the group was backstage, waiting to be called to perform.

It was 2 minutes before they had to go up, and Namjoon called the group together for their regular pre-performance pep talk.

"Ok, guys, let's give them a memorable performance!" Namjoon exclaimed

"Fighting!" Taehyung called out

"All right, everyone, hands in on three. 1, 2, 3!"

"BANG! BANGTAN!" Bennie led the chant to their handshake as they suddenly dashed over to the platform and were lifted to the stage. 

Their performance started with Jungkook hanging from a swing with a screen of feathers surrounding him. Suddenly the word "Abraxas" flashed onto the screen as Namjoons voices echoed throughout the stadium.

"My sin was not specifically this or that but consisted of having shaken hands with the devil. The devil held me in his clutches. The enemy was behind me."

The group went to their places as Hoseok and Jimin performed their duet dance together. Hoseok started off dancing to his song "Boy Meets Evil" and then transferred to Jimin's song "Lie" The crowd screamed at the transition. Bennie was actually the one who taught Jimin the pirouettes that he did in the choreography.

But what shocked the audience the most was that Jimin did his dance completely blindfolded. It showed everyone how talented a dancer he was that he didn't even need his own sight to dance well. Bennie watched him from afar, with a big grin on her face. She was so proud of him.

After their dance was about to finish, Hoseok darted off into the darkness and took his place next to Bennie, and Jimin removed his blindfold as the outro to the song played before he too joined the others as they prepared to perform Blood Sweat and Tears together.

Their dancing was perfect, and they all looked gorgeous. They were dressed in regal suits, which is Bennie's favorite look on them. It made them all look very seductive. During the chorus, Bennie made sure to jump as high as possible during the jump part of the choreography. She put all of her efforts into the dance.

When they finished the song, the member's heavy breathing sounds could still be heard over their microphones. The camera caught Bennie sticking out her tongue flirtatiously as she panted heavily, making a ton of fans scream.

The stage cut to darkness, and the speakers began to play the famous organ song Passacaglia in D Minor. Taehyung approached Jin, who was kneeling on the floor in front of him. He then fell to his knees and took off his jacket, exposing his upper back, revealing a pair of scars where his wings used to be.

He reached his arm out and placed his hand over Jin's eyes. The camera panned over to reveal Bennie as she slowly walked over to Jin, knelt in front of him, and removed Taehyungs hand from his eyes.

Both Jin and Taehyung stared at her lustfully, which received many screaming reactions from the fans. Finally, the platform lowered the three of them down backstage as they ran through the underground hallways to get into their positions for their Fire performance.

The intro to Fire played as the members were lifted onto the center stage on flaming platforms. Then, the rap line hyped up the crowd as they made their way into their dance positions.

And so, they began.

The sounds of applause flooded the stadium as fans chanted the group's name over and over again in excitement.

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

It was magical.

Once again, the group was out of breath, and they all bowed to the audience before returning backstage. The staff members rushed towards them in the dressing room, dried their sweat, and brought them water bottles to drink. Bennie received many friendly pats on the back from each member as she made her way towards her stylist Hari.

"Great job Bennie! You killed it!" Hari congratulated her as she styled her hair

"Thank you, unnie!" Bennie pulled her into a quick hug before joining the members in the seating area.

The eight of them sat on the couch, trying to calm their nerves as the MCs started to announce the nominees. BTS had never won a daesang award at the MAMA before. So it would be a huge achievement for them if they did. Jimin clung onto Bennie's hand, which she didn't mind. She let him squeeze it like a stress ball as the winners were announced.

Everyone was dead silent as the announcement was made.

"And the daesang goes too..."  the MC pulled the card out of the envelope

Bennie held her breath

"BANGTAN SEONYEONDAN!"

Everyone became overwhelmed with emotion, and they immediately stood up and formed a supportive group hug. Bennie would have never imagined they would win another daesang, but the world proved her wrong. After a long moment of hugging each other, the boys quickly snapped back into reality and walked up to the stage to receive their award with big grins on their faces.

As Bennie approached the stage, she felt her eyes start to get watery as she stood there in silence as the moment sunk in. As Namjoon gave his speech, he started getting choked up, making the other members break down and start crying. Bennie frowned. She always hated seeing her members cry.

 She turned over to check on the boys and saw that Yoongi, the man who was always so intimidating to everyone, was covering his mouth to hold in his sobs. When she saw Yoongi break down, she couldn't hold it in anymore and finally let her tears stream down her face, making the crowd cheer even louder.

 Hobi was there to comfort him, but out of instinct, Bennie walked over to him and held his hand while he cried into Hoseok's shoulder,  making the fans go crazy, and the boys laugh a little.

...

As soon as they made sure fans wouldn't see them, Bennie looked at the camera filming her. "I'm so happy we won! I feel a bit embarrassed for crying. I don't know what happened, I had tears in my eyes, but as soon as I saw Yoongi Oppa cry, I broke down." She said to the camera while laughing as the boys all chuckled at her, and Yoongi gave her a warm hug.

After receiving their award, they went straight backstage, where they were congratulated by their managers, and they took a few last photos before they departed. During the bus ride home, Bennie stayed next to Yoongi, comforting him the entire time since he was still in some tears.

Ever since that day, Yoongi developed a new respect for Bennie for being there when he needed someone the most. 

It was a day they would never forget.

...