Jimin's V-Live

After going through her nighttime skincare routine, Bennie, of course, was still fully awake. It didn't seem like she'd be getting a yawn out anytime soon. She laid back on her hotel room's queen-sized bed and thought about what she could do to pass the time. Phone? No, she should probably rest her eyes. Dance? No, she doesn't want to wake up anyone. Visit one of the boy's rooms?

Perfect.

Bennie sat up and looked left to right at the doors connected to the two other member's rooms next to her. She wondered which one to go to. Jimin or Jin? Jin was probably getting his beauty sleep, so she settled on Jimin if he wasn't already asleep, of course.

Bennie pulled on her slipper socks and put on her glasses, and walked over to the connecting doors to the left of her room. She opened her door slowly and noticed that Jimin's connected door was slightly ajar. She peeked inside and saw that he was sitting at his desk, drawing on some sticky notes while broadcasting himself on V-Live from his phone. Bennie quietly knocked on the door, causing Jimin to look away.

"Oh, Bennie! You aren't asleep?" He perked up at the sight of her

Bennie shook her head." What am I ever asleep?" she joked to him as she walked over to his desk and bent down so that she was in the camera view. "You're doing a V-Live?" she asked him while checking her appearance on his phone and greeted the viewers.

"Yeah, just doodling random stuff. Wanna join?" He asked, and Bennie nodded enthusiastically. She picked up some of the paper that the hotel provided and kneeled next to Jimin, picking up a pen next to her, and started to draw a landscape.

Jimin noticed her looking a bit uncomfortable in her position and spoke up. "Come sit up here," he suggested and patted the space next to him on the chair.

"Oh no, I wouldn't be able to fit." Bennie declined

"Well, that won't be very gentleman-like of me to let you sit on the ground." Bennie looked up at him and gave him a playful smirk. "Okay, then you sit on the chair, and I sit on the ground," he suggested

"Really, Oppa, it's fine," Bennie assured him as they continued to doodle on the sticky notes. A little bit later, they showed their art pieces to the camera. Jimin had made a cute collage of smiles, swirls, and flowers with the word 'ARMY' in the middle of the picture. Bennie, on the other hand, drew a picture of a sunset over the mountains.

Bennie felt her knees starting to hurt, so she stood up and sat on the bed next to Jimin's desk. He noticed her move out of the camera view, so he scooted over closer to her and angled the camera to the side so that they could both be in view.

Bennie bent her tired knees upward and rested her feet on Jimin's thigh. "I've been thinking about what color to dye my hair next. Any ideas?" She asked Jimin, not turning away from the fresh sticky note in front of her, starting to sketch a bird.

"Any more coloring in your hair, and you'll be bald in 5 years like Suga hyung!" Jimin teased her, making Bennie let out a laugh. "I like your pink hair right now the best," he commented.

"I liked my pink hair too!" Bennie smiled at his compliment. "Do you think ARMY has any ideas?" She turned to his phone and started reading the chat

"Back to black, mint green oooh like Yoongi Oppa!" Bennie grinned. "Blonde, red, lavender, wow, you guys are good at this!"

"Rose gold-" Bennie stopped to gasp quietly, "Rose gold is really pretty! That's the color to beat, Oppa what do you think?" She asked Jimin while taking out her phone to search for examples. "Hm, rose gold is nice." he agreed with her.