Burn The Stage #1

Each of the members were being interviewed for their new movie 'BURN THE STAGE' Which is a behind-the-scenes documentary of the events that occurred during their 2017 WINGS tour. When the interviewer asked the members about 'Bennie's Sydney Incident,' they all took turns speaking their opinions about it.

...

Namjoon: "Now, Bennie...Bennie works the hardest out of the rest of us. Being the only girl, she has a more delicate body. So she has to work twice as hard to keep up with the rest of us." he paused for a moment before continuing, "It's like she has this irresistible urge to be the person who's always shining and not show any weakness."

Yoongi: "She comforts us so much, she forgets to take care of herself."

Jungkook: "It feels like we are her number one priority, but we need to make sure that we take care of here also."

...

The camera cuts to the group practicing 'NOT TODAY' in the big Sydney Opera House. The song echoed through the arena, and just as it ended, Bennie dropped to the floor in a sitting position, breathing heavily.

"You ok, Bennie?" Jin, who was closest to her, asked her worriedly

"I'm good!" Bennie huffed out and quickly stood back up and arched her back forward with her hands on her sides. "I must not have stretched that well," Bennie mumbled

"You always stretch well. Maybe you're stressing your joints too much," Jin disagreed with her "Oppa, I'm a ballerina. My joints are fine." She brushed him off. "Then why are you rubbing them as if you're in pain?" Jin questioned her. Bennie scoffed at him before walking downstairs to backstage.

...

Bennie secretly went over to her standby massage therapist and asked her to check her joints out.  The camera transitions over to Bennie lying on a table, getting massaged by her therapist.

Bennie mewled as the therapist pressed and dragged the palms of her hands down her shoulder blades, feeling instant relief. If she could, Bennie would've stayed in that position forever.

The staff informed the other members of Bennie's whereabouts, and they all entered the room simultaneously.

"Noona!" Jungkook called out to her, worry etched all over his face

"Yah~who told you I was here!" Bennie complained to the shocked looking boys

Namjoon quickly spoke up. "Bennie, you need to slow down. You have a fragile physique, so these complicated danced take a-" 

"Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I can't handle a few fast dances!" Bennie cut him off before pausing suddenly  "-Ah!" Bennie hissed as the massage therapist pressed down on another stiff joint

"I never mentioned your body being female.'" Namjoon continued, clearly annoyed as he shook his head at her. Bennie pursed her lips as she let the therapist unstiffen another joint.

"I'll be fine, honestly. I guess I just got too caught up in the dance." Bennie tried to ease his mind. Namjoon just crossed his arms and hung his head, hoping that she doesn't overwork her body.