Chapter 4

Autumn's POV
Lifting my leg, I tug off my heels and toss them into my closet before slipping off my dress. I let it fall around my ankles as I step out and plop down on my bed.

It's been a long ass night. My parents are still just as big of a pain in the ass as they've always been. Besides seeing my sister, my entire day sucked. That handsome bartender with a big cock was such a complete and utter failure.

I just wish I could come across at least one person in my life who could successfully please me and bring me to utter orgasmic bliss.

So far, the only thing I can rely on in my life is my trusty pink vibrator. Reaching over to open the drawer of my nightstand, I pull out of my vibrator.

An incessant buzzing noise sounds as I turn it on to its maximum level. Slipping the toy down into between my thighs, I begin to imagine what I always have.

A man with a tongue of a god and a cock of a titan, ravishing my entire body, bringing me to a release so intense that my cries turn into screams as my legs spasm out of control.

I want to be degraded like the filthy little whore I am. I've never been the begging type, but I wouldn't mind being forced to my knees and begging to be fucked.

Gasping, I press the vibrator harder onto my bud, feeling the tension begin to skyrocket. I'm close.

Biting my lower lip, I tilt my head up to the ceiling and release a pleased moan. I imagine a veiny hand wrapping around my throat while they roughly pound into me.

God, I'm so lonely.

It's pathetic. I don't much care for marriage, but it's starting to look like an option. I'm tired of being alone, and I'm tried of struggling alone.

Arching my back and jerking my hips forward, I moan out loudly as I reach my release.

Shit...

Relaxing my hips, I toss the toy back into the drawer and release a sigh. My eyes lids grow heavy with exhaustion.

Now that I'm satisfied, I can finally get some sleep. I know I'm going to regret drinking in the morning, but right now I couldn't give a rat's ass. Because right now, I'm drunk, satisfied, and happy.

****

"Why the hell is it so loud in here?" I ask, groaning with annoyance. Being hungover is never fun. I should not have agreed to go to lunch with Gabby.

I push my black sun shades up on my face to shield my eyes from the painful sunlight drifting into the window. My head is pounding and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stormed out on dinner and gotten so drunk."

"Oh please, Gabby. This hangover is nothing compared to the shocked look on mom and dad's face, especially mom's. Fuck that bitch."

"Autumn," she warns.

I roll my eyes knowing she wouldn't be able to see me behind the tinted lenses. She's about to say something else when a beautiful women with a kind smile walks up to us.

She looks like she's about to pop at any moment. The red apron she's wearing barely fits her protruding round belly.

"Hi! I'm Mia. The owner of Davis Cafe and Diner. What can I get yall this afternoon?" Her New York accent is thick and cute.

My eyes zero in on the blinding diamond rock on her finger. It looked like it cost damn near a house. Either her spouse is rich, or she just really got it like that.