Chapter 14

I whip around, stepping back abruptly. Niccolo stands tall, lean, and deliciously sinister. Qué Cabrón( what a bastard)! My lips curl, my teeth now bared, and a familiar angry feeling taking root.

I should've known. Once again, I am feeling stupid for missing the signs right in front of me. I thought he was bluffing. Or at least I had hoped that he was bluffing about wanting me all to himself.

This possessive behavior is hot, dangerous, and downright annoying. I hate that I'm attracted to such toxic men. I've tried the sweet gentlemen, but they're far too safe for me.

I get bored pretty easily, especially when it's the same old routine. It becomes sad, pathetic, depressing. And I don't do well with that in my life. But even with that knowledge, I still allow myself to be devoured by the world of toxicity. It excites me.

Niccolo steps forward, and I eye the gun in his hand. "Put the blindfold on Autumn," he demands.

"No," I say with a shake of my head.

A thick brow is raised. "No seems to be your favorite word, princess."

"Only when it comes to you, pretty boy," I sneer at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

An animalistic growl erupts from the base of his throat, and within a second I'm on the couch with his hand around my neck, and his body hovered over me.

A gasp spills past my lips. He presses the muzzle of the gun to my temple, a murderous look I should be frightened by burning in his eyes.

"You don't scare me!" I shout at him, before spitting at his face.

He doesn't budge, the rage seeming to intensify along with his grip on my neck. I can hardly breathe. I would beg for air if I didn't like it so much.

He simply sets the gun down beside him, takes his fingers, and wipes at the spit I've left on his cheek.

He then takes his knee and pushes my clenched thighs apart. A moan tumbles out of me when I feel his fingers swipe the spit between the folds of my pussy. His knee begins to graze my sex, resulting in a less controlled moan.

"Such a fucking slut you are," he growls down at me.

He wasn't wrong. I'm so very turned on right now. I'm dripping wet, and all I can think about is him taking me on this couch.

I want him to take me. But then that would require me to beg him, and I was not about to do that. Begging would mean acknowledging that he owns me and he doesn't.

The only person that owns me is me.

His knee continues to brush up and down my sex in a rough manner. The pressure is starting to become unbearable. My bud throbs against him, silently begging for a release I haven't had in a long time.

He stops when he realizes I'm much harder to crack than he thought. He needs to know that I'm not just another stripper working for him, so I refuse to break.

No matter how -fuck- good this feels.

"How about we make a deal princess. If I manage to make you come in the next three minutes, then you will put a smile on your face and do whatever I ask whenever I ask."

"And if I don't?" I question, suddenly comfortable with his fingers sinking into my neck.

"If you don't- I'll give that four-eyed landlord his apartment back."

He has my full attention now. "You mean that?"

"Lying isn't my thing princess. Besides, when I'm done with you," he says, removing his knee and placing his gun against my sex. The weapon is cold against me, both sheer terror and arousal crawling down my spine. Much to my dismay, I end up releasing another loud moan. He smirks at that, before finishing. "You'll be begging me to fuck your little pussy."

"I doubt it," I manage through breathy moans.

He's rubbing the barrel of the gun against my bud, his pace increasing as well as his aggression. Pleasure takes root, the pressure in my lower abdomen beginning to build.

I'm going to come.

God, I'm such a slut.

But I must hold on. I have to fight it. Hijo de puta (son of a bitch)! It feels so good. I'm going to explode.

"Mmm," I hum. "Don't stop."

My eyes squeeze shut as I bite down on my lower lip. I can feel him grinning down at me, while I squirm, moan, and scrunch my nose in pure sexual bliss. My cheeks are warm, but the rest of my body is scorching hot.

I-I can't hold on much longer. And it's only been a minute and a half. My eyes fly open when I feel the tip of the gun slip into me. The devilish look on Niccolo's face causes me to shudder.

"What do you think would happen if I pulled the trigger?"

This man is crazy. He wouldn't do that.

Would he?

He likes seeing me tremble in fear. I see now that that's how he gets off. He gets off seeing his victims heart beat out of their chest and their eyes grow wide, as they beg for their life.

Beg.

That's what he wants me to. He wants me to get down on my knees and plead for the life he now controls. This isn't about sex for him. Sex is the bonus. This is more than that. This is about dominance, control, fear.

I've never met anyone like him. I'm truly intrigued. And I'm... I'm afraid. I'm afraid of Niccolo Fierri, because I don't know what he's capable of. I don't know his limit, or that he even has one.

I see now that I'm not going to win. No matter what I do, Niccolo will always have the upper hand. I reach down and coil my fingers around his veiny arm, digging my nails into his skin. "Shit..."

I glance down at the watch on his wrist. One minute remains. I don't think I'll make it by then. He's roughly fucking my insides with his gun. His fucking gun!

That alone should of had me screaming at the top of my lungs, and running for my life. But... I wanted to see how far he'd go. I wanted to see if I could break him. To see how far his erratic behavior would bring him to the edge, before he's pushed off the cliff. Would he be able to control it before then, or will it continue to control him until he's dead?

"Are you imagining my cock fucking your tight pussy? He asks.

"Y-yes," I admit.

A blush of embarrassment paints my face. I hadn't planned to let him know what I was thinking. But it just felt so good. I've never experienced anything like this. I feel so dirty right now.

Thirty seconds remaining. I feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

Twenty seconds remaining. If he keeps fucking me like this then I'll have no chance of winning.

Ten seconds remain.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

"I'm coming!"

Niccolo hearing me shout, decides to be an even bigger asshole by withdrawing the sopping wet gun, and using his fingers to fuck my pussy into oblivion.

His fingers drill into me, my walls convulsing around him as I shake and shudder like I'm possessed.

"Fuck! I... hate you so... much!" I moan out.

I just lost the one and only chance I had of getting out from under Niccolo. I shouldn't have agreed. I knew I was going to lose, and yet- I agreed to this stupid deal anyway.

Damn him.