Chapter 12

Niccolo's POV
When I saw her walk into my club with my little brother on her arm, I wanted to shoot the place up.

Clenching my jaw and grumbling to myself, I slam the glass down on the table. Luciano looks up from his Gelato, his eyes trailing over to what's gotten me so pissed off. He rolls his eyes when he sees Autumn.

Damn her.

Of all the dresses in the world, why did she have to wear that one? This one was worse than the corset dress she wore the first time we met.

Long slender legs slip out of the dress with each sensual stride. She's laughing with Cesare, her doe eyes bright and her smile lighting up the entire room.

I hate her so much.

"Are you seriously obsessing about a women, who for the first time in your life doesn't drop down on her knees to worship you?" Luciano says behind me.

I should slap the taste out of his mouth, but he was right. And I hate to admit it. Luciano's always right, that pretty green eyed bastard.

She flaunts her tiny ass around, teasing me with her sex appeal. But when I make it known that she's mine, she rejects me. I mean, what kind of cat and mouse shit is that?

I don't play games, but clearly she does. I can see the hate in her eyes. But I can also sense her lust, her desire, her want for me. She wants me buried inside her, that little freaky fuck.

I don't involve my brothers in my business, especially when it comes to women. They will just end up twisting my words and start thinking I've fallen head over heels in love with the girl.

And that is not the case.

Love disgusts me. I don't know how Marcellius does it. He's never even been the affectionate type until his wife Mia. She made him soft. And I just can't have that.

He can play the loving husband and father all he wants. I could care less. But I will not encourage such weak behavior.

"You can't say shit to me, Luci. Especially when you're still a virgin. You can't even talk to a girl without stuttering like a damned fool."

Luciano sighs heavily, knowing he can't win. I've hit him where it hurts. Shy little fucker. I didn't even need to look behind me to know he was probably tomato red right about now.

I sit up straighter when Autumn's eyes drift over to me. She's tossed back several shots, and is grinding her ass up against Cesare, who has his hands resting on her waist.

That dipshit knows I've claimed her. It's how things have always gone when we see a women we both find interest in. Normally, we'd settle the issue by sharing her, but this time was different.

I don't want to share her. I want her all for myself. And I can't wait for the day she comes begging, begging me to fuck her until she acknowledges that she belongs to me.

She's biting at her lip, teasing me. It's been a month of this shit. A month of her strutting in here like she owns the damn place.

She's become increasingly popular with the men here. She's almost surpassed CoCo, and that girl is by far the sexiest women we've ever hired. Or was, until Autumn showed up and gained my attention.

Autumn tosses her head back, Cesare's hands dipping down in between her thighs. He's not touching her in a sexual way, but just the fact that he's touching her still sends a rage surging through me.

Her eyes never leave mine as she seductively moves around on the dance floor. I'm pulled into this sort of trance that I can't get out of even if I wanted to.