Chapter 9

Niccolo hasn't touched me, spoken to me, or even looked in my direction for the rest of the night. I should be happy, considering that's all I've ever wanted since I was hired, but...

I can't get the bastard out of my head. I still hate him. That hasn't changed and never will, but I've never wanted someone to bend me over as much I wanted him to.

Maybe it's because I'm no longer receiving his attention, and our usual banter has faded. Or maybe it's because he's toxic as hell, and left marks on my neck from him choking me.

I reach up to touch my neck, and begin grazing my fingertips over the pinkish-red tender skin. I had a dream about him last night. It consisted of me riding him while he choked me and called me degrading names.

I woke up with sweat dripping down the side of my face, my heart beating rapidly in my chest, and heat pooling between my thighs. My body ached with need.

The client I was currently grinding on helped ease some of the ache. But it was quickly short lived when I glanced up to see Niccolo.

He was looking rather delicious in his black shirt. It was tucked into a pair of gray slacks that were tailored to perfection, giving me the most amazing view of his his tight, plump ass.

The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to the elbow, and he had a couple buttons undone to reveal his defined, bare chest. The look was complete with shiny black loafers and a Rolex watch sparkling on his wrist.

Two men trailed behind him. The one on his left was short with thin white hair, chubby baseball mitts for hands, and was dressed in a long black trench coat. When his brown eyes traveled over to me, a sudden chill coursed down my spine.

I averted my gaze, fear racking through me. That man is scary. And I don't scare easy. The man on his right is broad shouldered, large and almost as tall as Niccolo. He's wearing a simple black shirt, and dark jeans. He must be like his bodyguard or something.

I watched as they followed Niccolo through the club, before disappearing onto an elevator. A few minutes, I look up to see them on the second floor. Cesare, Luciano, and Marcellius are already up there sitting down at their usual spot.

Once Niccolo and the two men join them at the booth, I look away and focus my attention back on the client in front of me.

I continue to rock my hips onto a man I'm sure is a big shot Lawyer here in New York. And I'm pretty sure he's married with like four children.

What a shame. He's here instead of being back home with his family. He probably told his wife he had to work late. Then again, most of these men probably said the same thing to their partners.

I'm not saying all men are bad, but there sure is a lot of men, or should I say boys who ain't shit.

I find that my eyes keep drifting back up to the second floor. I can see Niccolo's mouth moving, but can't hear a damn thing he's saying all the way down here.

I've never been up on the second floor. Employees aren't allowed unless requested by one of the bosses. My eyes grow wide when I see Sky walking over to Niccolo.

What? She's allowed on the second floor? I watch as she plops down on his lap and wraps her hands around his neck.

He doesn't say anything to her, but the fact that he responds by wrapping his arm around her says a lot.

That bitch has been getting on my last nerve. Everything is a competition with her. If she wants Niccolo then she can have his ass. If I wanted him, then I could have him. But I don't want him.