Chapter 5

Tonight was the night. And to say I wasn't a bit nervous about the whole thing was an understatement.

Sweat clung to my body like a second skin as I walked through the nightclub and headed through a door that says "Employees only."

I walked down the hall, passing several doors with signs for cooks, waiters, and dancers. I stopped in front of the door for dancers and sucked in a deep breath.

I was nervous as hell and I'm never nervous. Perhaps it's because it's been awhile since I've danced, in general. I couldn't help but wonder if I still got it.

This will determine whether I'm allowed back or not. My boss, Marcellius did say that he and his brothers were looking forward to my performance tonight.

Which undoubtedly, made my nerves skyrocket. I don't know how many brothers he had, but either way I refuse to embarrass myself. Especially if they are as hot as he is.

Turning the knob, I pushed the door open and stepped inside. A group of women either naked, or dressed in lingerie all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

A blonde woman with her boobs just comfortably flashing me, welcomes me with a smile. "You must be the new girl."

"Yeah, I am," I reply, unable to tear my gaze away from her perky, natural breasts.

She motions to the girls around the room starting with the beautiful dark skinned woman at the far end. "That's CoCo. She's highly requested among both men and women. She's the one you want to look out for."

Coco smiles at me, nodding in my direction. She seemed nice enough. Not to mention stunning, with her black curls shaped like a cloud and her curves absolutely to die for.

The blonde haired woman who I soon learn as Jess, goes down the line introducing every woman in the room. I wasn't good with names and forgot most of them after they were mentioned.

Nonetheless, they were very kind and welcoming towards me. The only person I felt didn't like me had been staring at me with beady, judging eyes since I walked in here.

I think her name was Skylar or Sky. I don't remember, nor do I care to remember. I'll simply drag the bitch if she becomes a problem.

Jess ushers me to follow her, giving me no choice but to shuffle through the cluster of half naked women. I think a nipple grazed my cheek, but I'm not sure.

"This is where you will keep your belongings. It originally belonged to Karly, but she was recently fired."

I want to ask what she was fired for, so I don't make the same mistake, but Jess and a few other girls are called out of the room by a lady I'm sure is the same person I spoke with on the phone.

I look down at the gray locker, before removing my purse from my shoulder and shoving it into the empty cubby.

Another set of girls are called out of the room just as I strip out of my clothes and place them folded neatly into the small space remaining in the locker.

Leaving my red bottoms on, I shut the locker and walk past the row of vanity mirrors stationed to the left of me. There's make up everywhere on the counters, but other than that the place is spotless.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I grab a tub of unopened red lipstick from a bowl in front of me. Popping off the cap, I coat a layer or two before shoving it in the bosom of my satin black bra.

I felt powerful, beautiful, and ready to take on the world. I glanced down to adjust the garter belts strapped to my thighs, and checked to make sure there were no holes in my thigh high stockings.