Chapter 22

Work was different that night. There was no banter between us, not even a few words exchanged. There was the occasional stolen gazes, but nothing more.

I wanted to confront him about it to see where his head was at, but I decided against it when I saw Sky climb onto his lap. She cupped his face in her hands, and began her lame attempt at a lap dance.

I wasn't jealous considering it was me he was with last night, but that didn't mean I liked seeing them together. Out of all the women here, why did he have to engage that bitch, Sky? She's been staring at me the entire night, grinning and sneering at me.

Ugh, I hate her.

Having seen enough, I walk over to them and shove Sky off. She drops to the floor, grunting in pain and screeching at me. "Ow, you bitch!"

Niccolo does nothing, watching me closely in silence. "Don't get your ass dragged across this floor Sky."

She looks to her boss, waiting for him to say something. But he doesn't. He only smirks, his hand snaking around my waist, before pulling me onto his lap.

Showing Sky how it's really done, I thrust my pelvis into Niccolo. Fisting my hair, he pulls my head back. I release a moan when I feel his growing erection press against my inner thigh.

A smug grin tugs at my lips. Sky remains on the floor, watching in shock. Niccolo groans, leaning in to kiss a trail down my neck.

Once he lifts his head, I twist around on him, so I'm facing Sky, who still has this dumbfounded look on her face.

I can feel a few pairs of eyes watching us, as I grab Niccolo's hand and guide him down into my lace red panties.

Three fingers slip in between the wet folds, my walls so tight that it makes it difficult for him to move. To my delight, Sky's still watching.

Once I've loosened up around him, he pumps his fingers in and out of me. "Yes, just like that," I moan, staring directly at Sky. The rhythm is slow, even, and feels so damn good.

Niccolo dips his head down to roughly suck my earlobe and neck. I don't need to see to know my skin is probably red.

"What do you think, Sky?" He finally says. "Should I fuck her sweet little pussy right here in front of everyone?"

He pulls out a condom from his pocket and puts it on. She swallows, her mouth gaped open as she continues to stare at us speechless and unblinking.

She's doesn't answer, which we expected. He withdraws his glistening wet fingers, and shoves them into my mouth. I suck myself off his fingers, before he pushes my panties aside. My sex is exposed, dripping and starving.

Spreading my legs wider for him, he rests his hands on my hips and lifts me up slightly. Reaching down between my legs, I unzip his pants and pull out his hardened cock.

Moving my hand he slams me down onto him. "Fuck!" I cry out in a whisper. He repeats this a few more times. His cock is hard and hot, pulsing and delicious as he fucks my insides.

There's not a doubt in my mind that people are watching now. And do I care?

No, not at all.

In fact, I'm enjoying the audience so much so that it turns me on. Niccolo notices, his warm breath in my ear as he mumbles lowly. "Everyone's watching me fuck your pussy, princess. You filthy little slut."

"Well," I breathed. "Why not give our fans a show?"

He pounds into me harder, his grunts and groans so sexy in my ear. People are still watching us from the main floor, some beginning to make out with their partners, while others watch in astonishment.

Hooking his arms around my legs, he lifts me up, standing in the process. He brings me closer to the railing, giving those that are watching a full view.

I'm too high on sexual bliss to be embarrassed, or say anything to him. Sky is still somewhere behind us, probably losing her mind right about now.

"Look at all those stunned, aroused faces, Autumn. Now they know you're mine," he grumbles. "And I'll put a bullet in their head, before I let anyone else have you," he growls.

His thrusts intensify, my stomach starting to hurt as my eye begins to roll into the back of my head.

"Shit, I'm going to come."

"Let it all go, princess. Let them see what my cock does to you."

I can feel that he's close as well. His breathing is ragged, and his thrusts are becoming strained. He doesn't stop stroking my walls with long, deep thrusts until he and I are both coming.

"Oh my- fuck! Niccolo!" I shout loudly, drawing even more attention to us.

People are pointing and murmuring with one another. No one dares take out their phones though, afraid they'll face the wrath of the Fierri Mafia.

Niccolo tenses inside me, releasing himself into the condom with a hoarse groan. Pulling out of me, he adjusts himself and I turn around to do the same.

He cups my drenched sex, and I stand on the tips of my toes to kiss his lips. Glaring over his shoulder at Sky, who looks like a dumb deer in headlights, I break our kiss and walk over to her.

Roughly gripping her chin between my fingers, I kneel down in front of her. "Next time you want to flaunt your flat ass in his face- my face, remember this moment. And remember that no matter what you think you're doing, he'll always be mine."

Shoving her with my hand, I straighten back up and look over at Niccolo. I keep my eyes on him as I walk over to the elevator and press the down button. The elevator doors open, and I step onto the elevator.

"Just because I made you come doesn't mean things have changed between us," I tell him, repeating the exact same words he said to me the other day. "I still despise you."

Both his brows raise, taken aback before dipping down into a furrowed brow. His lips curve up into a grin, as the door close and a smile is brought to my face.

I may be walking with a limp, my entire lower body aching with each step I take, but I've never felt so good.