42.

I am in love with these gifs, like I'm obsessed.

I got them off of Pinterest by the way, there by annamachtart, and I think they're also on Tumblr <3 

Aurora was sat in the library, a book on dragons resting on her lap; she had taken to reading religiously again - escapism, if you could call it that

Aurora was sat in the library, a book on dragons resting on her lap; she had taken to reading religiously again - escapism, if you could call it that. Usually it only worked with fictional books, but Aurora found that she quite liked dragons, that and they were fascinating to imagine.

She could imagine herself - carefree and wondrously happy - riding a dragon over the open ocean; she imagined it to be big, with impossibly red eyes and glistening onyx scales, reflecting the starry night sky...

The library doors slammed open, snapping Aurora out of her daydream.

A boy, scrawny with a head of messy black hair, stumbled into the room, his glasses slipping off of his nose and smashing onto the ground. He blushed a brick red, quickly repairing them, before he hurried over to Aurora. Madam Pince looked at them skeptically.

"A-Aurora!" Harry said, collapsing into the chair opposite her. "Hi!"

"Potter." She scowled unenthusiastically, her lip curling slightly. Harry, apparently unbothered by the lack of affection, grinned so widely that Aurora could see each and every one of his teeth. He tilted his head back slightly, and for some strange and unexplainable reason his glasses fell off of his nose once again and clattered to the ground.

"Shhhh!" Aurora winced, smiling apologetically. Madam Pince turned back to where she was sorting newspapers, but she did look up at Harry and Aurora every now and again, her eyes shining suspiciously.

"Keep those on, will you." Aurora hissed, "What do you want, anyway. I'm reading." 

"No you're not." Harry said, rolling his eyes. "You're talking to me! You're also looking at me like I just killed your cat, which is odd because you should be jumping for joy...I mean, you have just been blessed with this face."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "I don't have a cat."

"You should, you look like a cat person."

"Well, er thanks? Though seriously, don't you have an unfortunate Ravenclaw to gawp at?"

Harry, having only just recovered from braking his classes, blushed. "I do not stare at Cho-"

"Not Cho, Luna."

"What? No, I stare at Cho, not Luna-"

"Ha! So you admit it! And I never specified which Ravenclaw it was, that was you." She slammed her book shut. "Now, I'll ask you again, what do you want."

"Oh, right." Harry sighed, rubbing his eyes, "The first task, it's dragons. We've got to fight them, I think.."

Aurora just stared at him for a moment. She laughed. "Dragons? They wouldn't bring dragons here? Surely you're joking, Potter."