62.

"Remy?" Aurora said, gently prodding the sleeping figure besides her as she groggily sat up. "Remy?"

Remy hummed, rolling over and wrapping herself tighter in Aurora's arms. Her hair was tangled in an angelic halo above her head, the chocolate brown contrasting deeply with the white of the bed sheets. The sun casted gentle rays of light through the open bedroom window, falling crisply over Remy's idyllic face and pooling beautifully within the small dimple in her cheek. Aurora gently traced the freckles decorating Remy's palled complexion, her rough fingers ghosting over the delicate skin of the younger girl's temple; she smiled softly, rosy red lips tinted a slight purple from the cold.

Aurora ran her fingers through Remy's knotted hair and smoothly pulled her closer. Remy sighed contently and buried her face into Aurora's chest, her eyelids fluttering as her shaking fingers roughly tugged the thin blanket up to her chin.

Aurora frowned. "Cold, love?" She whispered, not wanting to break the tranquil silence that had long since engulfed the pair. She tenderly stroked Remy's exposed arm, which lay exposed and coated in goose bumps over the duvet, noting that her small palm could almost fit around the entire width of the taller girl's upper arm. She frowned once more. "Come here."

She wrapped her arms around Remy's shivering figure and ran a comforting hand down her back, hoping to sooth her discomfort. The room was a moderate temperature; the sun casted a thin blanket of warmth over the messy bed clothes and rumpled sheets, and Remy's thick woollen jumper swamped her slender frame. Whereas Aurora was small and muscular, Remy was tall and slim, a fact which had always enthralled Aurora, considering that Remy was far daintier and a lot more elegant than she had ever been. She supposed that it was all down to their backgrounds, though. Aurora hummed in confusion, allowing her eyes to wander for any sign of a draft or for an open window. They were all locked and shut firmly.

Remy groaned once more. "How much did I drink?" She asked. Her voice was raspy with sleep, and if it wasn't for her ill state than Aurora would have blushed. "My 'ead hurts."

"Not too much," Aurora grinned, "You're a lightweight."

"No I'm not," Remy whined, her voice muffled. She remained quiet for a moment, before whispering quietly, "What did I drink?"

Aurora looked down and made eye contact with the brunette. Her cheeks were hollowed slightly and her freckles were startlingly prominent, large, blue eyes usually so alluring staring up at her with confusion. She looked exhausted.

"Well," Aurora started, absent mindfully stroking small circles on Remy's palm, which was white and cold, "You had some firewhiskey, I think. And some vodka. You didn't drink a lot, though. Hungover?"

To Aurora's great surprise, Remy shook her head. "No." She said dimly, "Was there food?"

Aurora furrowed her brow. "Yes. You didn't eat any though."