The prince

Name: "Jordan, first born prince of Seril and the heir to the throne."

Age: "22. Yes, my wife is younger than me and to you, that's terrible, but we're from the 1500s or something, people got married at 13."

Height: "I'm 136 feet tall, it's 6'1 in human height."

Personality: "I, uh... I don't know? I don't like being a prince? I do what I have to and I don't ask questions, but that doesn't mean I like it. I tend to put on a face for the public, I guess."

Appearance: "I have dark brown hair and eyes, a bit tan skin, and I usually wear some sort of formal wear, like suits and such. Oh, and I wear a family ring on my right middle finger. It's silver and has a ruby in the middle. And it's sharp."

Species: "I'm a giant."

Backstory: "Oh boy.. My mother died when I was young after having my brothers. She died in labor. My father expects a lot from me as his heir and... my brothers kind of... take the riches and don't do the work, I guess. It's fine though... I'm married to Amelia, she's my queen and she makes me happy."

Likes: "I don't really have opinions on things, I just do what I have to."

Dislikes: "I just said I don't have opinions on things. Unless it's human-abusers. I hate them."

Comment! :)